“The Best Steak in the Ozarks”
Review of Jim's Steaks

Jim's Steaks
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Our family loves to dine out and find new places to try in our small area. We recently discovered this restaurant and absolutely loved it. Both times, we’ve been there, our wait was short, salad bar great, steaks were cooked to perfection. Our only regret is that we didn’t find them yeas ago. Ironically, we found them on TripAdvisor

Reviewed February 6, 2018

It's been awhile since we ate at Jims, it's been there for years and we used to go regularly. Came to my mind Friday night when we wanted something different than the usual Pizza. Awesome decision as I was questioning why I haven't eaten here lately after the first bite. Cheesesteak Wiz and my wife Chicken Cheesesteak. Onion rings and milkshake great as well. Steaks were as good as ever. If you choose not to drive to perhaps South Philly for one of the many great places there, you will not be disappointed here.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

It ranks...
You can actually catch the flavors in air....outside in the shopping center/ parking lot...
Whether you were interested in having a CHEESTEAK or not..
It will get you thinking about it..
And once you have made up your mind...you will have a sandwich made to your SPECIFICATIONS!
Lettuce? tomatoe? cheese?
As you can see there's plenty of meat on the grill. Sandwich was packed. I like mind with provolone cheese, fried onions and hot peppers all that for less than $10.
Thats not a bad deal.
It was not one of best CHEESESTEAKS
(something was off)
I have ever had --but it ranks..
In and out within 10 minutes.
There's plenty of free parking.
Must say the gentleman cooking my CHEESESTEAK seemed happy with his job !
Made waiting for my sandwich pleasurable.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

stopped after leaving the airport heading to Lancaster! glad we did - our first Philly Steak Sandwich- it was delicious!! the restaurant was clean & the staff was friendly- He told us what an authentic philly cheese steak sandwich was- so we ordered it- lots of meat & cheese and it was so moist & juicy. the sweet potato fries were a great choice too! want a great sandwich without the long tourist lines of downtown Philadelphia -this it the place

Reviewed November 13, 2016

My wife and I chose this location because we were staying near the airport and didn't feel like going back into the city. Nice area and nice drive from where we were staying. The shop was clean and the staff was very friendly but seemed frazzled and was not that busy fri night around 4pm. I got a steak with wiz. I have been to Pats Geno's and Tony Lukes and I like this one the best. My favorite and when I am in philly I will visit one of the Jims steaks shops locations. Many other menu options.