“Much Better”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Our first visit was not too impressive but this time was much better. We both had the lobster tail special. The amount of food is great..soup,salad and a main meal for a reasonable price.
We went on a Friday night this time. The food was a lot tastier and the service was very good. The band, Evolution, was also 100 times better(12 piece band as opposed to a DJ) We enjoyed ourselves this time and although the floor is not large there was plenty of room to dance.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

We went on a Saturday night to go to the advertised dance. The room was a fair size. The atmosphere was just ok. I ordered grilled seafood and I think the chef forgot to season it. Even the drawn butter was tasteless. My husband ordered crab cakes and said they also lacked seasoning. The music was very very loud for the size of the room but we know that is to be expected. The dance floor was ok but part of it was on an bit of an incline so you had to be really careful when you were on that part of the floor. I was not too impressed but will go again to give it a second chance. It could have just been an off night.

1  Thank jlsk
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Not great but not to bad. Dinners are priced right they give u alot of food. Specials come with everything except your drink. Great breakfast and cheap. Place could use a updating but overall good place

1  Thank Jsl438
Reviewed December 15, 2010

My Husband took me to the Springfield inn for my birthday , I ordered the seafood combo it was the best I ever had . we stayed for the entertainment and danced all night , I would recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Paradiseislands_10
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 25, 2008

Terrible. Like bad wedding reception food.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook