“1st time eating at Outback Steakhouse”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my 1st time eating at an Outback Steakhouse. The food was delicious & our server was great.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were a long time outback customers but lately it feels the waiters and waitresses are on cloud nine. Your drink stays empty more time that full. The Medium well done steak most of the time is more like RARE. Time to find a new steak house

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Never disappointed over the many years I've gone to outback. Almost always get the outback special or New York strip. Blooming onion is always amazing. Salad is always fresh and bread is my favorite! i could just have the salad bread and onion and be satisfied.Not alwAys the best servers but tell me you've never had a not so great server and ill be shocked. Call ahead if your planning on going during the weekend because obviously that's when most go out to eat and it's usually busy. I've been to both Springfield and glen mills and always had a good experience.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

It has been awhile since I ate last at the OUTBACK . So yesterday I decided to try it out again. Apparently the menu has changed. Their staple used to be stakes and such. Now it was change o include sandwiches and an array of other finger foods. I ordered a hamburger. Honestly, what arrived was presented and rated so bad that I am convinced that I would have enjoyed a McDonalds meal far better. the Cesar salad was limp and soaked it dressing the portion was very small. The sandwich was nothing more than a McDonalds sandwich and the fries where soggy and cold . the only thing that was half way decent was the flatbread with spinach dip on top.
I would highly recommend for you to save your money and go somewhere else!

1  Thank travelfan021
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My waitress was friendly and attentive. My prime rib was terrible, tuff & chewie, I thought for a steak house it would be good, never will I get it again, I should have ordered a burger like the grand kids, they looked pretty good.

1  Thank Dave M