“Don't waste your time”

Dining options: Dinner
Wayne, Pennsylvania
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I read other reviews that gave this restaurant high marks, so I made the 20 minute trek to try it out. I haven't been able to find a chinese buffet anywhere else. The food was lousy, and most of what was supposed to be hot was cold. The restaurant itself was dirty, and the staff not very nice. They have a small sushi bar when right when you walk in the door. The smell of fish hit me in the face as we walked in, which should have been my first clue to run. We didn't though, we thought we would give it a chance. This is also a very small buffet (as far as chinese buffets go). We had two vegetarians with us who can usually chow down at chinese buffets. Not this one.

I would say there are better places you could spend your money. This place just wasn't worth the trip of the money.

• Visited July 2012

altima2008
“Good fast food in a resurant atmosphere”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

One of the best Chinese Buffets in the Philadelphia five county area. Food is always fresh at lunch and dinner. Selection is always good and when a certain food runs out someone is quick to put some more out. Prices are very reasonable and the waitresses are fairly nice.

They also have a takeout menu as well.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank altima2008
Delaware County, PA
“Great place to get your fast, good Chinese food "fix"”
Reviewed November 13, 2009

Convenient to get in and out of, good fresh basic Chinese food. Not much diversity from day to day, pretty much they stick to what they do best. Although I'm not sushi-savvy - their Sushi is as good as I've had at better places. I usually stick with their General Tao's chicken, salmon filet in a nice sauce, button mushrooms, string beans, sweet and sour chicken, good soups. Some nice shrimp dishes. I don't do the desserts but they look pretty good. I find the staff very polite and helpful. Good hot endless tea. They keep the buffet neat and clean.

2 Thank Fergoosin
Southeastern, Pennsylvania
“Good Buffet at a Fair Price”
Reviewed September 14, 2008

Frequently when we want to avoid cooking and still want to get to the movies on time we stop at this buffet. We find it has something for everyone’s taste and it’s very inexpensive. Located in the Stoney Creek Shopping Center it’s also convenient after a long day at the store. The seating is quick and comfortable with some Chinese/American decorating. I’ve never gotten a smile, but have never been treated rudely. This is definitely a family restaurant and is very busy so the food is fresh and always the right temperature. They ask you to only take what you’ll eat and eat what you take. That’s a little hard to gauge because the choices are plentiful. I could fill up on the cold shrimp alone. This is strictly wait on yourself, but the wait staff will happily clear the plates and refill your sodas. The good thing about this buffet is that it includes several American dishes when you have children who aren’t adventurous with food. There’s always mac and cheese, fried chicken and pizza. Each dish is labeled and the staff will tell you just how spicy it might be. There’s also a large selection of fruit and dishes plentiful for vegetarians. If you’re not too full you can make your own ice cream cone along with a large assortment of cakes.
Going before 3:30 P.M. will get two people in and out for under $20.00. Not fancy, but good food at a fair price. The bathrooms are also clean. You do have to ask for a knife, that’s not a given.
They also have a takeout service but no delivery.

2 Thank Susan_J_Owen
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“They have chinese and seafood there! The food is good here, I just dont like the fact that the crab legs taste like...”
Reviewed December 31, 2007

They have chinese and seafood there! The food is good here, I just dont like the fact that the crab legs taste like they are cooked too long!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook