“Hasn't changed”

Slack's Hoagie Shack
Ranked #18 of 48 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Still love getting an Italian hoagie from here. Been coming here for at least 15 years and still love the hoagies.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

About 10 years ago someone told me about Slack's pizza and told me that it was similar to Pica's pizza. In my opinion, it is better than Pica's! I get their pizza at least once every 2 weeks. My son likes the Tantilizers. I am not a big pizza lover but I love Slack's pizza!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Been eating here for the last few years. Sandwiches are huge and the pizza is the best in Delco. Staff is friendly and helpful.