I have been to this red lobster on many occasions and ill just break everything down with the good and the not so good.
1. The food. Always fresh, Always well prepared and presented nicely.
2. The menu. Lots of choices to choose from.
3. There are always specials going on from all you can eat shrimp to Four course meal for $14.95
4. Restaurant was recently renovated and expanded which makes the atmosphere more inviteing and appealing.
5. The crabtank when you walk in. This is so cool.
The not so good.
1. The wait can still be extremely long even with the recent expansion.
2. You can get either a really good waiter/waitress or just the opposite. You will definitely get a better quality of waiter/waitresses in the evening hours.
My last meal was the four course for $14.95. Chicken tortilla soup, garden salad with thousand island dressing, pineapple shrimp with rice n broccoli and the Brownie with ice cream.
Very good value with decent portions offered.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.