“downright delicious custard”

Glen's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Springdale
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This custard stand is truly the best in the burgh. We drive out of our way to eat here. Our family loves ice cream and their product is superior to all others around.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed the excellent custard and friendly service. Real custard is hard to find and really good custard even harder. Glen's certainly supplies the best.

Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Glenn's is by far the best frozen custard I've had. My husband and I love to go for our special treat here. My husband thinks their milkshakes are awesome but I love a chocolate cone...yum! Very reasonable prices

Reviewed March 24, 2012

My mother has been dragging me to Glen's Custard for years. As an adult who no longer lives in Pittsburgh, I can now understand the draw. This smooth, wonderful ice cream simply can't be found anywhere else. Seating is all outdoors, and we've been known to sit and eat in our car on rainy days. Yes, there are other ice creams - but this stuff, well... it's really good. I guess that's why they've been in business for so incredibly long. Defintely worth a try - but beware: you WILL want to go back.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

can't be duplicated. another special favorite of mine and has been for at least 40 year. thank you for the consistency