“"Gourmet Barfood and Much, Much More"”
Review of Crofts Tavern - CLOSED

Crofts Tavern
Cuisines: American, International, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Crofts Tavern is a farm to table, Gastropub; serving the best in hand made cocktails, craft beers and excellent food.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

If you want creative real-deal food from local sources by a very talented chef, this is it. And all in a very casual and comfortable setting. From jeans to sport coats, you will find a diverse crowd looking for anything from a basic brewski to exotic wild game dishes, (venison, rabbit, etc,) The menu will satisfy anyone looking for a light ap or a full dinner. Don't miss the home made pickles from a variety of vegetables all done in-house. The wine list is complete and reasonable, both by the glass or bottle. Craig, the owner is always there to greet you and thank you with great sincerity-he really cares about his guests and their experience. Great live music on Wednesday and weekends makes this a real nice place to eat and relax. Oh, you can get a breakfast entree anytime day or night if you're in the mood. Everyone I send there loves it--you will too.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I pass the inn everyday and were eager to give it a chance after a change in ownership and renovations. We went for dinner and were happy with the prices, food, and the service. The waiter warned us that my husbands dinner would take 20 minutes to cook -which was fine with us, and was curtious to mention. I had the special apetizer and entree and was pleased. The food was inventive but not "new age". The place was steadily busy without feeling crowded or rushed. The live music was good too! I can see us coming back with friends for just some burgers and beers in the bar area.

1  Thank Waterlily741