“CHANGING”

Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Southampton
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have a loyal customer for years! Tonight as always I got the ribs and a side of mac n cheese. Although the ribs were "good", they were far from what I was use to. The ribs appeared to be covered in BBQ sauce after being cooked, not the lightly covered sauce that has always been the norm at the inn. The mac n cheese which was always excellent is now average at best. I asked the serve if the mac n cheese and ribs have changed and she acknowledged that others have mentioned the difference and that there is a new chef. I will try the Inn again, hoping that the owners read the review and handle the problem, It was unheard of to be seated immediately on a Friday night at 7pm, and the dinning room was empty by 9! Sometime is wrong!

2  Thank Vin8178
There are newer reviews for Churchville Inn

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I used to love the old Churchville Inn, this was first time I've been back since they reopened. They have one of the best beer and whiskey selections in bucks county. I was there for Happy hour and the appetizers were very good. We didn't have the regular dinner menu or the ribs, but the happy hour apps were both full sized servings and delicious. I would recommend. The dinner menu looked expensive however.

1  Thank Cepps322
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Daughter recently moved to this area and we have been trying restaurants both casual and more high end. This local place made us smile. The appetizers were very good and the pulled pork and potato appetizer was different and delicious.
Had the turkey BLT and it was real turkey not the deli turkey you find in most places. And I have to mentions the pickles! they were so good. family enjoyed their meals and the kids loved the mac and cheese which I loved that they did not salt it.
OK dessert was the smores, a cupcake and goat cheese cheesecake. Everyone of them was better than the next. I think they found a good local place in this restaurant. Even the chef Rob came out to welcome them to the neighboorhood.

3  Thank cruiserone
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was one of my favorite restaurants when we lived in Bucks County 7 years ago and that was BF (before fire). So I thought I would give it a try on a visit to friends in Doylestown. This place was famous for their wood smoked ribs--well no more. I had to scan the "new" menu 3 times before I found the ribs. I had to send my drink back twice before they got the Manhattan right. The ribs were overcooked and swimming in barbecue sauce. Now you get one side dish, not two. My friend said her crab cakes were 80% filler. But I think the worse part, the one thing that will really keep me from coming back--THE NOISE. It was excruciating. My friend and I had to shout at each other just to carry on a conversation. The waitress was really good, attentive and efficient. But I had a headache when we left.

2  Thank Skanet
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We always stay with tried and true restaurants that we know and love, but stepped outside our comfort zone and tried this restaurant. Cross it OFF the list. Agree with other raters, very limited menu, cool air blowing on us on a very cold day outside, and ALL the food was so over seasoned it was inedible. Should you be chewing salt in a salad? Chicken and hamburger that were so salty. Beef brisket way toooo fatty.
Pleasant enough waitress and not bad service, but if you can't eat the food, that doesnt matter. Save the trip. Stay with tried and true places you know.

4  Thank sizan