“Ok for the fun”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I don't go to Mt. Fuji for the food per se. It's okay, but not remarkable in any way. I go here for the experience of watching them make the volcano onion and toss around the utensils like a maniac. Seriously, a volcano onion? Magic! LOL

1  Thank terrifina
There are newer reviews for MT Fuji Japanese Food & Steak

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Mt Fuji offers unbelievable specials mid week, which are very economical. I recommend you take advantage of them if you can. Otherwise, you're still going to get a good deal any day of the week. The food is interesting and delicious. The waitstaff is accommodating and will create your sushi the way you want it if you have preferences. They don't rush you. And it doesn't take forever to get your meal. They serve pretty quickly and are very experienced, and friendly.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I visited this place on my birthday. It seemed not so busy at that day, but we waited for half an hour to get our sit. Then within 15 minutes, my brother got sprite, when he ordered ice-tea. To order some extra drinks, we was looking for our waitress but our order took other nice girl. She nicely asked if my brother wants a refill and then she brought just simple cold water. We saw our waitress just at the beginning and when she brought us food. Food, by the way, was very and very delicious. After we paid, our waitress asked us why we left just 15 bucks for tips. It was very rude. She even didn’t deserve five bucks for tips. In Chinese buffet I get much much better service than in this Mt Fuji, which I would not recommend to my relatives and friends!!

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Had red snapper, salad, miso, fried green ice cream. Food was very well prepared and presented. Service was very good and courteous. Will recommend and be back.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I periodically dined here for the past 10 years. The experience was previously more on the 5-star level when it was a BYOB with friendly smiling waitresses that spoke little English but excellent table manners. The menu selections are still good, but not great. Prices are quite reasonable. Definitely worth a visit and a very popular place for parties at the hibachi grill [circular tables].

1  Thank donauschwob