“Good Bar Food”

Maggio's
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night and Saturday and Sunday Breakfast. Original award winning made from scratch recipes, Pizza, Ribs, Fresh Salads, Soups, Very Fresh Seafood, Filet Mignon, Veal, Chicken, Gourmet Burgers, Sensational Sandwiches, 200 plus beers with 20 on Tap, Fresh Fruit Cocktails ----- Aleays fresh, Always unique, Always homemade, Always eclectic and Always DELICIOUS !!!! ---- Since 1976!!!!
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I never ate dinner here. I used to go for karaoke and would order appetizers occasionally at the bar. Everything I tried was good.

There are newer reviews for Maggio's

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had to pull a dinner together after my mother's funeral and we didn't know an exact head count. I thought there might be around 50 people and we ended up with close to 100. The staff very accommodating. They quickly added more tables and the food was great. We really appreciate Bette and the servers. Everyone was wonderful to us and made sure we were happy. Hopefully we can use their service for a happier occasion in the future.

1  Thank cherisolo
Reviewed September 24, 2012

there is a lot of food on there menu...maybe too many things,that they don't make very well...If you want a good happy hour 5-7 half price beers and appetizers go here,I recommend the bang-bang shrimp other then that there isnt a thing i could recommend. The staff at the bar (Chrissy,Nicole,Missy and Carol)are great!!! Great place to go after work!

3  Thank miket235
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've been here various times with coworkers when I'm working nearby. We have never been disappointed. So when my family was staying over and we were meeting my grandparent's for brunch, I chose this because it was close to their house and has a large menu. We have a lot of people with different tastes. We couldn't have been happier. I had made a reservation for 11 and the table was ready when we arrived a few minutes early. Our waitress was very attentive and everyone was very happy with their meal. There was a special running and for 10 breakfasts our bill came to $70. Can't beat that experience. I always get nervous when I choose a place for a large group to eat, but everyone kept telling me how glad they were that I chose it.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We go about 6-8 times per year. My son likes the pizza, which is always good. The strombolies are also usually great. The rest of the menu is average and the prices are a little high. If you show up near 6:00, be prepared to wait. The staff are always pleasant, but service can sometimes be slow.

3  Thank Bill_U8