“This is by far my favorite restaurant in the area.”

Santino's Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“This is by far my favorite restaurant in the area.”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I have not had anything that I did not like at Santino's. Some of my favorites are their breshetta,pizza,shrimp and diced tomatoes with pasta in cream sauce. I have been eating at Santio's as long as it has been at this location and it continues to improve as years go on.

• Visited April 2013

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Most Excellent”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I would recommend this establishment for Italian Dining over any other place in Williamsport. Knowledgable staff, excellent portions, Food is served hot (Rare in Williamsport) and just all around excellent service.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Terraces-Architect
Williamsport,PA
“THE ONLY PLACE IN OUR AREA FOR GREAT ITALIAN....”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

THE PLACE TO EAT!!!! Food is excellent, hot and always consistent. The staff are absolutey professional and know about every single item on the menu. The homemade bread and salad dressing is spot on., My fav on the menu is the Alfredo sauces. well done, smooth and very tasty. Kudos for Santino's! We do visit often .

Visited February 2013
4 Thank AnnMarieH880
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Best food in the area. Great tasting, good service, and fair prices. You get a large serving of whatever you order.

2 Thank Nortyl02
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Very impressive!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

When a friend of ours who lives in the Williamsport area suggested this restaurant, we weren't entirely sure what to expect. What a delightful surprise! My husband and I are Italian food junkies and we couldn't have been more pleased with our meals at Santino's. My husband had the Chicken Parmigiana and I had the Chicken Saltimbocca. Wow! At other Italian restaurants, I'm lucky if I get a full strip of prosciutto, but my chicken saltimbocca came *loaded* with prosciutto! And it was so delicious! The service was also great. I can't remember our server's name, but she was very sweet and attentive.
We look forward to revisiting Santino's when we're in the area again!

• Visited December 2012