“Best Italian food in Lycoming County, hands down!”

Santino's Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This place is amazing- everything that I've eaten has been so, so good. Anytime someone new comes to town, this is the place I take them. By far, the very best italian food in Williamsport!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have been eating here for years and everything I get is always good. I had the Lobster Ravioli yesterday and it is my new best meal there. The sauce was so good I had to stop myself from licking the plate. I had my leftovers today and had to stop in the middle of it and write this review. We love Santinos!

1  Thank HSINGLE
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My family and I have been ordering primarily pizza from this restaurant for years. The pizza is always good in quality and value. Their large pizzas are very big. You can get two large pizzas to go with tax included for approx. $19.00.

1  Thank Shane L
Reviewed June 12, 2012

While I find the menu a bit expensive than I am used to paying for similar type foods, the subs and appetizers are wonderful. There is something unique about them.

1  Thank AngelRipka
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The best Itailian Food in the Williamsport Area. We had eggplant and it was very good. We have also had the pizza that was good.

1  Thank Frank G

Been to Santino's Italian Cuisine? Share your experiences!