“Pricey but very good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2012

While I find the menu a bit expensive than I am used to paying for similar type foods, the subs and appetizers are wonderful. There is something unique about them.

1  Thank AngelRipka

Reviewed March 29, 2012

The best Itailian Food in the Williamsport Area. We had eggplant and it was very good. We have also had the pizza that was good.

1  Thank Frank G
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I am a huge fan of Italian food. Whenever i spend more than a few days in an area, i have to try an Italian restaurant in the area. While I was in Williamsport, I had my selection: Santino's, DiSalvo's, or Vincenzo's. After reading reviews on all three, I decided on Santino's. What a disappointment. I order the eggplant parm, my co-workers ordered some shrimp dish and sausage dish. The pasta was cooked nicely, but the sauce tasted bottled...a HUGE turnoff for me. The eggplant itself was too thin for my liking; I've grown accustomed to a thicker cut of eggplant. Overall, I haven't gone back, and I've been visiting Williamsport every week for 4 months.

1  Thank nah_im_good
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Every time my husband and I go there we are pleased. I usually get a bacon cheeseburger(delicious). The last time we got a stromboli. It was huge! The breading was a little thinner then we like though.

1  Thank minicheezburg
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Real good Italian food and great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!