“Excellent”

Subway
Ranked #35 of 43 Restaurants in Souderton
Cuisines: Deli, Fast Food, Soups
Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

I love subway!! It is the best place to get hoagies and you will agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 16, 2014

Never coming back. Ordered a salad, she put literally half a slice of turkey on top of shredded "lettuce" and 4 cucumber slices. I was charged $7 for that.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Tried to use an Entertaimnment Book coupon for a seafood sandwich (supposedly valid @ all Subway stores) & was refused; bought nothing & it was my last time there.

Date of visit: August 2011
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

My Fiance and I ordered a two footlongs that only contained about 1\8 of meat at best on each sub. For $7 per sub it really felt like we paid $14 for a bread lunch. Other Subways I have frequented had an adequate amount of meat on them, this one however was a rip off. Save your money and go to a real deli!

1  Thank Foodiebuckscounty
Reviewed April 13, 2012

WOW I love Subway. Must get a buffalo chicken, OFF THE HOOK.

Date of visit: March 2012
1  Thank coolcolors32

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!