“Omg”

Jesse's Barbecue & Local Market
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Souderton
Cuisines: American
Description: Jesse's Barbecue & Local Market is a family owned and operated business. We specialize in slow-smoked barbecue, which is cooked fresh everyday, year-round in our outdoor, wood-fired smokers. Our menu also offers a variety of delicious made-from-scratch sides, salads, sandwiches, & don't forget desserts! Come enjoy our indoor & outdoor seating areas; take-out is available as well.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Love love love the pork sandwich!! Add on side items for cheap for kids! Lots to choose from for little kids. Everything I have tried is excellent!

There are newer reviews for Jesse's Barbecue & Local Market

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Heard from co-worker about this place.
So we thought to try it out.
LOVED it.
Not many or really any good BBQ around.
Only draw back was parking. small area.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Where do I start. My husband and I were looking for a new BBQ place since our favorite BBQ place in the area had changed their whole menu to Italian. This is how we found Jesse's and boy are we glad we found it. We read all of the high reviews on Yelp and Tripadvisor and could not wait to try it. We went in and ordered as much as we could so that we could give the place an honest try. The hubs ordered the Brisket and pulled pork. His sides were collards (clean and healthy), macaroni salad, Mac n cheese, creamy dill cucumber salad (all outstanding and more than enough). I ordered all 3 types of wings (sweet, spicy, and Asian), all very good but my fav were the Asian. I also ordered a half rack of the most amazing ribs I've ever eaten and I've eaten a ton. I'm a philly girl so I know my food. My sides were beans and cole slaw and at the risk of sounding redundant they were amazing as well. One of the owners came over and chatted with us for awhile.

My brief synopsis is. Very clean and cute establishment with outside and very quaint inside seating. Very friendly staff and owners. Great customer service. Mostly the food is very fresh, not greasy and excellent tasting, and cooked to perfection. Great side sauce bar too. Prices are very fair. Also, get there early because I can see why they sell out fast. We went for lunch and got to Jesse's at 11:20 and it was mobbed by 11:45 am.

1  Thank RFosh
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great people. You can't go wrong. Just don't wait too long at night to come for your dinner. They only make so much food and sell out of some of their meats somewhat early. If you go after 630 ish it might be slim pickings.

1  Thank Reklawd741
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love Jesse's. Tried everything on the menu. ALL GOOD. It's worth the wait. If you love barbecue ribs, chicken, brisket, pulled pork, loaded french fries and more, you's love Jesse's. Even just driving by the place, the smell makes you so hungry. Go early before they run out of food. Prices are very good for all the food they give you. I can't wait to go back.