All reviews would stay here again staff was friendly yogurt free breakfast long drive turnpike exit flight memorial atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2018

You'll notice that is hotel is operating as a shadow of its former self. What was once a full service hotel with atrium, restaurant, indoor pool is now running as a limited service model. Pool closed, restaurant is used for free breakfast only, and the atrium was kept locked. Yet I will say I really like the old school-ness of this place. The rooms are classic, but comfortable, staff was warm and welcoming, and it felt clean and safe to me. For 65/night AAA rate, you can not go wrong.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

As mentioned in previous reviews getting to the hotel can be rather complicated but it is conveniently located to the PA Turnpike. Entering into the lobby of the hotel you can be impressed but when you go to your room you realize that all the money went into the lobby and not the rooms. But first, kudos to the staff who were always friendly and polite. If it wasn’t for the staff I would only be giving the hotel one star. Our room was pretty awful. I should have been upfront with the polite front desk clerk who called to check that the room was okay. Walking into the room it was clear that someone had been smoking in it even though it was suppose to be a non smoking room. The room was desperate for a makeover. Even a coat of paint would have been helpful. The door stop was a toilet paper tube. The smoke detector didn’t have its cover—I assume it still worked however. See photos. I will say that the bed was comfortable and the air conditioning/heater worked fine. Breakfast was good, the standard fare that you get at other Quality Inns. It’s highly unlikely that I will return to this Quality Inn.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2018

I am not a picky traveler, so I knew from the pics this was a dated but inexpensive place to stop for the night. In reality it was dirty, carpet sticky, smelled horribly of smoke and the INDOOR pool was “closed for the season”. Which was one of the main reasons we went... my sons allergies from the smokers was so bad we left after an hour. They advertise as a non-smoking property, but refused to refund or work with us at all. I didn’t even care, was just happy to be out of the disgusting place!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ksmommy
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We stopped in this QI on the way back from a visit to Pittsburgh. It was very busy but the staff were friendly and helpful. Its an older hotel but still clean and seems well cared for. Slept well, standard breakfast in the morning. Very convenient off the interstate.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2018

A place to get some sleep wile on the road. Clean. Efficient service. Reasonable prices. Access from the local road is a bit complicated. Real close to the Penn Turnpike, though. Good place for a base camp while visiting the Flight 93 Memorial.

• Trip type: Traveled with family