All reviews garage parking room was clean waffles great price bed and pillows somerset area pleasant stay patrick motel snow turnpike channels
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

A pleasant and comfortable stay. Rooms are spacious and clean. Furniture and decor are fresh, new, and modern. Towels are large and fluffy. Bed and pillows are quality. The staff is professional and courteous.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2019

Stayed in 116 - On arrival looked like the room hadn't been vacuumed got up in the morning room had no water rust and debris in the bathtub. Notified the clerk and said yeah I told Lee it had no water. Great! Did they even change the sheets! Im so skeeved out!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Super8SomersetGM, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel By Best Western Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

We do apologize that you were not happy with your stay with us . The room was assigned to you by a new employee does not reflect the quality of our completely renovated rooms . We have addressed this issue with our employee . We would also have been happy to change you a different room during your stay . Please do call the hotel directly and make arrangements for a free night . We would like the chance to show you the outstanding improvements we have made that have our guest leaving positive comments . Sure Stay Plus by Best Western GM

Reviewed April 10, 2019

This place has improved a LOT from my last visit over here. They have become a Best Western brand now and that might be the reason for such an upgrade. The room was clean with all new furniture and now they have a office desk with ergonomic chair. Fridge and microwave were clean and the single coffee maker was loved by my wife. The front desk are always as friendly as always but this time around the breakfast was good. Oh, by the way the breakfast is a big upgrade to HOT breakfast with hot egg & sausage patty with all the other breakfast items. Under the building garage parking is as always great and the next door Starbucks my daughters loved. All in all a great stay and have already recommended the place to my other family members. As for me, I will definitely return in couple of months. Thank you guys for hosting my family.

Room tip: Best Western rewards, everything seems new in this place, stayed in adjoining rooms which was great for my family
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2019

We arrived here at 10.30 p.m., having survived traffic jams and accidents during a stressful, long drive through blinding snow along with lots of ice. The moment we pulled up, Patrick (who was waiting for us) opened the door, helped me out of the car inside and then, when we were parked in the underneath garage a nice feature in this weather) there was Patrick again with a dolly and he helped us into the elevator. We learned that BW had just acquired this hotel, which was a Super 8. Improvements are underway and I like the new flooring. They will do well with the likes of Patrick. Food was a bit sparse in the a.m., but no big deal and there were local papers, a nice touch.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike K
Super8SomersetGM, Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel By Best Western Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, we appretiate your feedback.

Reviewed December 28, 2018

I have stayed at many lower end Wyndham hotels and often been pleasantly surprised; as a result I stayed at this Super 8 despite some past very poor Google reviews and a mixed bag of TripAdvisor reviews. In this case the mixed bag of reviews seemed to be on point. While the bed was comfortable, the heat worked fine and the carpet appeared to be newly replaced, several electrical outlets in the room did not work, the TV remote only worked to control the volume, there was no hot water in the shower and the towels had stains from past uses. Breakfast was minimal as is typical for Super 8, but not very well stocked; the front desk clerk was nursing her infant daughter and couldn't really stay on top of keeping the breakfast area stocked, though she did restock some plates when I asked. Though I kind of felt bad about asking given her situation.

Date of stay: December 2018

we are sorry for the incovenience you had staying at our hotel. please consider our hotel again in future coz this is now a part of now best western family and with all upgrades it is best hotel in town at this price with free hot breakfast and 49" Led tvs, new carpet, new furnture, new lobby area etc. We will offer you discount for your next stay for this inconvenience,, thks