We stayed here for a week to see family. Originally, we were scared by previous reviews but found that while certainly not luxurious, the decor was contemporary, the place reasonably clean, the staff willing to please and the underground parking a bonus while unpacking in the rain.
The main bonus is the very reasonable price, a big help for a couple of retirees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a great location off I-70 and I-76, our Super 8 Somerset hotel is 100% Smoke Free and places you within reach of ample greenery, incredible historic sites, and four-season natural delights. If you are traveling through our fair city en route to Pittsburgh, our friendly location is within one hours’ drive of the City of Bridges, while Somerset County Airport is just minutes away on Route 281. You will also find restaurants and shopping nearby our hotel to ensure comforts for a super stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Somerset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Somerset
- Americas Best Value Inn Somerset