We were taking a long trip and needed a decent, clean, comfortable hotel to stay in over night. This place was perfect for that purpose. I was tempted to stay in one of the other hotels in the area that cost double the price because I was worried hotels in this price range might not be clean or might smell moldy. This one was great - no frills but a nice room right off the turnpike. You can also walk to a couple of restaurants and there are more just a few minutes drive away. I recommend this place if you need an inexpensive but clean place to stay overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a great location off I-70 and I-76, our Super 8 Somerset hotel is 100% Smoke Free and places you within reach of ample greenery, incredible historic sites, and four-season natural delights. If you are traveling through our fair city en route to Pittsburgh, our friendly location is within one hours’ drive of the City of Bridges, while Somerset County Airport is just minutes away on Route 281. You will also find restaurants and shopping nearby our hotel to ensure comforts for a super stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Super 8 Somerset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Somerset
- Americas Best Value Inn Somerset