“Clean, inexpensive and comfortable for a stop over on a long trip.”
Review of Super 8 Somerset

Super 8 Somerset
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Somerset
Quito
“Clean, inexpensive and comfortable for a stop over on a long trip.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were taking a long trip and needed a decent, clean, comfortable hotel to stay in over night. This place was perfect for that purpose. I was tempted to stay in one of the other hotels in the area that cost double the price because I was worried hotels in this price range might not be clean or might smell moldy. This one was great - no frills but a nice room right off the turnpike. You can also walk to a couple of restaurants and there are more just a few minutes drive away. I recommend this place if you need an inexpensive but clean place to stay overnight.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Connecticut
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stayed in a room with my wife and 4 kids, a bit cramped, but it worked. Clean, safe, good value.

When we checked in the front desk asked to charge us more for the roll-away bed, but when I said that we reserved the room with sleeping for 6, they said that there would be no additional charge.

Breakfast was standard, but good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
East Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I called to confirm that our 2 rooms had been canceled for last night, as I never received an emailed confirmation like I was told I would. Not to mention, a man from hotel called at 12:30 and 1:50 a.m wondering if we were going to show up (discovered the voicemails when I woke up this morning). Basically, I just don't want my credit card charged, so I call ASAP. The lady who answered first tells me I'm too loud and would I turn my volume down or speak softer....sure, no problem! Then she tells me she can't guarantee that I won't be charged (though I called before 6:00 deadline). I asked to speak to a manager, and she said this was their busy time of day and hung up! I'm guessing this is a nice hotel but they need to find someone with better customer service skills to answer the phone!

Stayed August 2013

Travelers are raving about these Somerset hotels