Nothing fancy here. This is one of 2 places to stay in this area with a dog, which we had to bring along for our 2 night stay. They charge an extra $10 per night for pets. The breakfast is as basic and plain as you can get. Coffee was plentiful with commercially prepared bagels (looked like them but didn't taste like them), white bread and a waffle maker plus a few selections of cold cereal and regular milk (no choices). They had a few juice choices, but the OJ tasted watered down. That is the extent of breakfast options.
Our king bed was comfortable and they gave us a 4th pillow, which was needed to double up on 2 flatter ones. Room was clean, even after allowing pets in them. Desk clerk's were friendly enough. Covered parking was helpful. The bathrooms have granite tops and the shower was nice. They preset all the AC to be ice cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a great location off I-70 and I-76, our Super 8 Somerset hotel is 100% Smoke Free and places you within reach of ample greenery, incredible historic sites, and four-season natural delights. If you are traveling through our fair city en route to Pittsburgh, our friendly location is within one hours’ drive of the City of Bridges, while Somerset County Airport is just minutes away on Route 281. You will also find restaurants and shopping nearby our hotel to ensure comforts for a super stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Super 8 Somerset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Somerset
- Americas Best Value Inn Somerset