Yes it's fairly cheap ($85/night AAA rate) and clean, but there were fleas in my bed! I woke up about 10 times scratching! (Not a good night's sleep for me - I got sick later in the week.) I complained to the maid, but she said "Well I don't know what to tell ya. I'll tell management." Apparently they allow pets (according to a sign at the front desk) for a mere $10/night fee. But then, I guess they don't do any additional cleaning... Oh, and the windows don't open. Very stuffy room, smelled funny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a great location off I-70 and I-76, our Super 8 Somerset hotel is 100% Smoke Free and places you within reach of ample greenery, incredible historic sites, and four-season natural delights. If you are traveling through our fair city en route to Pittsburgh, our friendly location is within one hours’ drive of the City of Bridges, while Somerset County Airport is just minutes away on Route 281. You will also find restaurants and shopping nearby our hotel to ensure comforts for a super stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Somerset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Somerset
- Americas Best Value Inn Somerset