“Clean Great Price's Friendly Staff.”
Review of Super 8 Somerset

Super 8 Somerset
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Somerset
Reviewed April 16, 2011

First Time We Had Stayed In Somerset. Needed To Take A Rest And Found This Hotel. Rooms Were Very Clean And Well Organized. It Seems To Have Been Recently Renovated. Staff Is Very Friendly An Polite.. Nice Location All Resturaunts Were In Great Range From The Location. Another Plus Is The Garage Parking. All And All If We Happen To Journey Through This Area Again Will Definately Make Sure We Repeat The Stay Again. Room Price Was Very Resonable..

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
pratik765, Manager at Super 8 Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Dear valued guest,

We wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Somerset, PA

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Somerset

Reviewed February 17, 2011

I stayed at this motel Monday Feb. 14, 2010 and when I entered the room I could not believe The set up. I felt like I checked into a high priced hotell, The room was very clean from the bathroom to the bedding, Comfortable furniture to set on while working on the computer and while watching the flat screen tv. Of all the motels I had stayed at in Somerset The best Value Inn Rocks and I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2011

I have been stayiung at this hotel for the last 5 years when I go skiing at 7 Springs. This hotelk has always been very clean and the bathrooms have granite counter tops. Felt like I was in the Ritz Carlton when I was in the bathroom. Patrick the owner has always been wonderful, and with the new flat acreens and refrigerators and microwaves, the price is incredible. Way better than any of the other hotels I have stayed at in Somerset.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time to share a review about our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed our friendly staff. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. We look forward to your visits again in the future.

Americas Best Value Inn-Somerset PA

Reviewed November 10, 2010

The desk attendant was pleasant enough, but this hotel definitely had a grimy feel to it. The stairwells themselves have the appearance of an old government building condemned for destruction, and my room in particular had a strange odor to it, like some kind of industrial strength cleaner had been used. The pillowcases also had old stains (or maybe new?) on them, so I tossed them and used my own pillow. I was only here one night on my way to Pittsburgh, and very grateful that it wasn't more than that. I never felt comfortable here, especially with the smell, and would recommend staying elsewhere at one of the hotels instead if you're visiting the area or passing through.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Frank S

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience at our property. Critical feedback is a great way for us to improve guest satisfaction. We apologize for any negative experiences you had with our linen cleanliness. We have recently remodeled our hotel and purchased new furniture, bedspreads, and pillow cases. We believe these corrective measures will enhance the overall experience at our hotel. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Somerset, PA

Reviewed August 24, 2010

First time we stayed we didn't like this hotel. BUT staying 2nd and now a 3rd time we feel this Hotel is a lot better than others in area and the rooms we got on 2nd floor are much more to our liking and quiet. We would stay here again! The area the hotel is located at is close to restaurants in walking distance. Have discounts from restaurants too if you stay here which makes it nice. Thank you to the understanding Manager and staff!

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank SuzeenDavee
Reviewed June 29, 2010

My wife and I needed a cheap place for the night and found a great price here. The receptionist Brati, was very nice, answered all questions, and was very responsive to our needs. The room was clean, well kept, and an excellent value. The included breakfast had waffles, cereals and hard boiled eggs. We also had a micro-fridge included.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Louis T
Reviewed June 21, 2010

The only bad thing I have to say about this hotel is the sheets - they just sucked. The carpet, the bathroom, the bed, hte breakfast, the everything was satisfactory - but the sheets (did I mention the thin sheets???)

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple