First Time We Had Stayed In Somerset. Needed To Take A Rest And Found This Hotel. Rooms Were Very Clean And Well Organized. It Seems To Have Been Recently Renovated. Staff Is Very Friendly An Polite.. Nice Location All Resturaunts Were In Great Range From The Location. Another Plus Is The Garage Parking. All And All If We Happen To Journey Through This Area Again Will Definately Make Sure We Repeat The Stay Again. Room Price Was Very Resonable..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a great location off I-70 and I-76, our Super 8 Somerset hotel is 100% Smoke Free and places you within reach of ample greenery, incredible historic sites, and four-season natural delights. If you are traveling through our fair city en route to Pittsburgh, our friendly location is within one hours’ drive of the City of Bridges, while Somerset County Airport is just minutes away on Route 281. You will also find restaurants and shopping nearby our hotel to ensure comforts for a super stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Super 8 Somerset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Somerset
- Americas Best Value Inn Somerset