See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2016

This is a low cost motel so we did not expect much at all. Pulling up to the place, my wife and I laughed a bit because it is really old looking. Checking was a snap and the person working behind the counter was very polite.
Once we opened the door, we were pleasantly surprised! We had a pretty spacious room that included a table for 2 and a small fridge. We also had a king size bed that was comfortable to sleep in. The room was older, but definitely clean. The bonus was that they accepted dogs for only $10. Gotta love that!
The continental breakfast made me laugh, due to its very small size. But with that said, I found what I wanted and the area was clean. All good and we will definitely use this place again for an overnight stop.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2016

Not the hippest place in town, but the room was clean, had Wi-Fi, AC. Close to a bunch of great restaurants. The price was very agreeable. Got a 10% discount at the great restaurant across the street! It is not modern fashion, but affordable and functional.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2015 via mobile

The place is being renovated and fixed up daily. I stayed there for awhile. They were very welcoming,friendly and inexpensive. Perfect for someone staying someplace long term who has work in the area. Right beside fast food,a Mexican dining,ice cream and a nice bar.Rooms are clean and everything worked.I would and have gone again.You can even set up a bbq if u r biking and wanting the wind down the night.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 26, 2015

We were in probably the best room, since we were the only ones there. It was amateurishly renovated. Paint splatters on furniture, TV and carpet from recent wall painting. Huge stains in bathroom on wall and ceiling. The heater sounded like a locomotive coming through the room each time it kicked on and woke us up each time it came on during the night. It was not thermostatically controlled, so you turned a dial and just tried to guess what temperature the room would get. I could go on and on, but what is the point. It was only $35 a night, but still overpriced.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2014

It may not look like much but all the basics are there. Comfy bed. Hot shower. Functional AC. Friendly owners. Good price. And, if you ask, they will give bikers an old rag or two to clean the machines. They always run better that way.

Date of stay: May 2014