“Wine Tour from Johnstown”
Review of Glades Pike Winery

Glades Pike Winery
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Somerset
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We took a Mclwain's bus to Glades Pike Winery on Sunday. They were very receptive to the 27 people that came walking in all together. They were very generous with the tasting and filling of glasses. We will be back. The Black & Blue wine was my favorite !!!

1  Thank Joanne D
All reviews
"great wine"
in 7 reviews
"nice selection of wines"
in 4 reviews
"glass of wine"
in 4 reviews
"definitely worth a stop"
"shrimp"
"take home"
"sweet wine"
"gift items"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"available for purchase"
"nice place"
"bring your own"
"cheese"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stopped on the way home from a road trip because we were tired of being on the turnpike. It took us about 20 minutes after getting off the turnpike to get to the winery. It was easy to find, clean and inviting. We enjoyed a free tasting and brought home a few bottles. The staff member was a little on the quiet side, but very polite and accommodating. Would definitely stop back if I was in the area!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Glades Pikes has a wonderfully friendly staff that will make you feel very welcome. Had my wedding reception here and they were excellent to work with and provided us everything we need. Nice tasting room and enjoyable atmosphere.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have been going to the Glades Pike Winery for years. I started coming here by myself and then started bringing members of my family and friends from work. Each time is better than the last. The staff is wonderful and the wine is superb. They have grown over the years and added subtle changes in their decor and have even added some munchies such as cheese and shrimp trays. When they have music there it is a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. They have tables and chairs outside on the deck where you can relax and enjoy the scenery. I've also been there when they have had wedding functions and it is absolutely beautiful. The gazebo near the vineyard is a very picturesque and beautiful spot for those special wedding day photos. You definitely can't go wrong when you come here.

Mary Ann M.

1  Thank Thomas C W
See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Glades Puke Wibery has the best award winning wine in the area. You can taste the wine and see for yourself. I like the Bicentenial Blush the best. It is semi sweet but there is sweet wine and dry to choose from too. The staff is very pleasant and helpful too. If you would like to have a special event there you can rent the area at attached to the winery. Beautiful view for a wedding reception.