“Delicious!”

Rey Azteca
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

You very rarely visit places anymore that offer anything complimentary, but Rey Azteca gives you the chips and salsa for free and they are delcious...the best salsa I've ever had. Their food in general is delicious. My favorite is the Los Cocos Special. The service is always great, too.

• Visited March 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Mexican Food in the Laurel Highlands!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I'm writing this review because I used to live in Somerset and Rey Azteca was my favorite place in town to eat. There aren't many options in the area, and there's virtually nothing if you're trying to stay away from fast food and corporate chains. But this place is special. It's quick, inexpensive, and muy delicioso. I won't speak for the authenticity of the food, because I'm not in a position to do so, but it tastes great. Fresh chips and flavorful salsa begin every meal, and I haven't found an enchilada sauce anywhere that I like quite as much as theirs. The queso is delightful. Frankly, I've never had a bad meal there. You can certainly get a better margarita somewhere else, but - I'm sorry to say - not in Somerset. The staff is friendly and eager to please. And I guarantee you will not leave hungry.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MasonZ167
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Yummy”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This resteraunt is walking distance from the motel we stayed. We were greated with a smile and seated right away. The servers were so nice. Food was delivered real fast. The portion was huge and the price was small. Not to mention a great margarita.

Visited March 2013
Pa
“Always Great !”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have went here several times and have never had a bad meal. The Chips and Salsa are my favorite. My husband favorite is the Burrito Cancun . It is huge and the shrimp in it is plentiful. Service is always quick and wonderful. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes Mexican food , it's a Winner !

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bumpy6
North Kansas City, Missouri
“mmmmexican food”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a good clean mexican food resturant. I enjoyed it, the tacos and burrito I had were very good.

Visited January 2013