“Great little place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 30, 2015

We are locals so we have eaten here many times over the years. Staff is always friendly and prompt and food is always good. I love the grilled chicken salad!

1  Thank jennreep

Reviewed June 25, 2015

Breakfast was very good and portions were extremely generous. Place was busy so that is a good indicator. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank Terri M
Reviewed June 18, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I shared a burger and sides of home fries and slaw today. Everything was delicious and plentiful, and the service was attentive and quick even though the restaurant was very busy. We passed on dessert, but based on the yummy display of homemade pies and an intriguing "gob" cake, I would recommend a hungry dinner give those a try. They also have daily specials and breakfast all day at reasonable prices.

Reviewed June 18, 2015 via mobile

The Somerset Diner is always busy. The vegetable beef soup is fantastic. Large portions for the meals. Great homemade pies. Friendly service. In my opinion a little more could be done in the cleaning aspect of the business.The ladies room is a bit dodgy.

1  Thank Radar9336
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

Veg beef soup was so full, it really was a stew. Cole slaw was good, not vinegary as another reported. Really turkey breast and thick slab bacon in the club sandwich. Service is hometown friendly. And strawberry rhubarb pie like my grandma used to make. And the family grandma makes the pies here I'm told. Wow!
Rascal Pants and Sweetie