“Small town diner”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
North Kansas City, Missouri
“Small town diner”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

It was good, nothing fancy, local's enjoy it and so did I. I had the fried chicken, it was fried from frozen but it was good. They do have a large selection of homeade pies that are very good.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank MoMan43

scotland,ct
“Nice diner, worst meal ever had!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We were looking for a meal after a very long trip. We are not gourmet eaters but we certainly appreciate a good meal. My husband had the meatloaf dinner and I had the pork chops. Too bad the food did not match the decor. Meatloaf so bland, hardly warmed. My pork chops, ended up to be one, not as advertised, dry obviously frozen pork pressed meat. Unbelievable bad.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank scotlandfarm
Glen Mills, PA
“Cool 52 year old diner”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Enjoyed a good breakfast here on 12/16. The diner is 52 years old and looks to be in great shape. Very clean and nice waitresses. Typical diner breakfast. We'll be back.

Visited December 2012
Linthicum, MD
“Retro Breakfast”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We received a warm welcome when we arrived. Our waitress was very friendly and efficient. There is a breakfast special available weekdays before 10. You can get it after 10 as well, but the price goes up a dollar ( from $3.99 to $4.99, I think.). I think it includes eggs, hashbrowns,meats, and even pancakes if I recall correctly. My husband is a big eater and tried the "Scrapyard," which consists of eggs, sausage, hash browns, scrapple and toast. It was such a huge meal, he couldn't even think about eating again until dinner. I had the french toast with a side of sausage. The sausage was outstanding. We did get some pie to go, but it did not impress us as much as the breakfast.

• Visited November 2012
Penna.
“Good old-fashioned food and friendly service”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

If you like the nostalgia of a silver diner, complete with tiled walls and boomerang formica booths inside, you'll love the Summit Diner. Decent food and friendly, attentive waitresses.

Visited November 2012