“Okay as diners go”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I like to eat at diners and the Summit Diner is good. My only disappointment was the size of the pancakes. I ordered a smaller serving (2 pancakes) and they were small. I probably could have eatten a regular portion. Usually portion sizes are bigger at diners and was surprised to see a 5" pancake served. My husband and I also ordered the home fries and sausage to try them and they were very good. If I return to the Summit Diner I will not order the pancakes.

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed our Sunday breakfast here. Eggs were done perfectly and the pancakes were fluffy! Extremely inexpensive!

1  Thank Danageld R
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Awesome cheeseburger and shake out in about 7 minutes. Great decor, really friendly service.

1  Thank JimJPC
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Nice old diner style setting, service, and food. Very good for breakfast.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Good food served in an old-fashioned diner-type atmosphere at a reasonable price!