“down hill”

Laurel Mountain Inn
Ranked #49 of 67 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 24, 2013

In the past this was an excellent place to have a lovely dinner. The food was tastless and the server didnt know how to serve

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Ok food, ribs are good, but mainly better for burgers and other bar type food. reasonable prices, large portions if you have a big appetite. Close to Hidden Valley ski resort if you want to stretch you dollar further for food offereings.

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner for the first time while spending a day in the area skiing. My husband got the Prime rib sandwich and I got wings. My husband found a long hair wrapped around the meat by the second bite in his sandwich . The waitress came over seen it and took it off our bill and offered to get him something else. By that time were both feeling nauseous and he declined. We left quickly and don't think we will be returning.

2  Thank Bumpy6
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went here for dinner with my husband and 2 kids. We spent the day skiing and came here around 8. Our meals were delicious and our waitress was friendly and attentive. My husband and I had the salmon florentine with salad and mashed potatoes. The portions were huge and the salmon and potatoes were very tasty. The salad was the usual iceberg lettuce with two slices of cucumber so not too exciting. The kids shared the salmon with capers special which they both enjoyed. They lived the pasta with Alfredo sauce and garlic bread. The mixed vegetables were overcooked for their taste. Overall, a very pleasant dining experience

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Sorry you lost my business. You need to buy better quality beef. This use to be the place to go but no more.