“Wonderful Burger and Terrible Fries”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Burger and Terrible Fries”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I always ask for a medium burger. About eight times out of ten, it arrives at the table without even a hint of pink in the middle. That is why I was so happy to have my burger show up all pink and juicy like a burger in a TV commercial.
The price I paid for this treat was a pile of french fries that looked like they had been waaaaay overcooked. The manager was quick to offer to adjust the bill and throw in a dessert item. The important thing to remember when that happens is to leave a tip based on the ORIGINAL bill amount. Don't forget that you are tipping the server, not the cook or manager. Don't make the server suffer because the kitchen staff failed.

Visited March 2013

Jeannette
“Would eat here again”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have no complaints. Restaurant was clean, friendly and good food and service. Salad bar was fresh. Great location.

Visited February 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Poor Quality”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The salad bar was dried out looking, the waitress was unatentive and surly and the steak I ordered was oversalted and over cooked... all and all I would rather eat at the Eat and park

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Lschell59
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Not as great as other Ruby chains I've been to...”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Ruby Tuesdays is an above average chain. I was definitely at my wits end by the time I came here for dinner (we were traveling from Mexico to get our car in Newark during Hurricane Sandy). I gotta tell you, the food came out luke warm and it was just ok.

The bigger deal is...the waitress. She wouldn't stop talking....and she checked on us at least every 3 minutes. It was really annoying. She was so nice, so I couldn't just say "please leave us alone"....but I really wanted to. I didn't enjoy this spot....

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Charlie T
Bethesda, Maryland
“Ski weekend dinner”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Near the Turnpike, nice solid family dinner during a ski weekend. TV's in the bar were good for playoff football, salad bar was good for the parents.

Visited January 2013