“Good for lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Pennsylvania
“Good for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Clean and nice waitress. Right off the turnpike for convince.

Visited July 2012

Culpeper
“It Was Okay, what we expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

It's a chain so you kind of know what you're getting in to so it was a safe place to stop and eat. The severs were great and attentive. The food was as expected. My steak (ordered medium well) was really medium which is what I wanted and from previous experience I knew to order this way. My friend's steak was ordered the same and was well-done. I felt bad because I told her to order it medium-well. The last time (at another location) I had my son order his medium and it came out RARE, not medium rare, but RARE! We sent it back and it came back rare again. How the heck do you cook a steak again and keep it rare??? Anyway, it was still okay and we all had a good time.

• Visited June 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“It's a chain, food is fine, service is good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

Ruby Tuesday's is a chain. The food is fine - this is not gourmet, but it will be properly prepared and served promptly. This particular restaurant, located in the small town of Somerset, PA has very good service. Somerset is a very nice little town, the people are friendly, and the service at most any restaurant in town is very good.

Prices are a little higher than in a diner - which you can find right up the road, if that is what you want. Quality of food is a little higher than in a diner.

• Visited April 2012
Rockwood, Pennsylvania
“new to area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

Good salad bar and meals. Very clean. Full bar. Attentive staff.

Visited March 2012
Potomac, Maryland
“Excellent service and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

For a casual dining experience near a turnpike exit, I wasn't expecting much. So, I am pleased to tell you that my expectations were exceeded. I love Ruby Tuesday's petite lunch plates!! They are lower in calories and feature healthier fare... perfect for lunch when you're looking for great taste that won't pack on the calories. I hadn't dined at a Ruby's in nearly a decade, but this was my second visit to one of their restaurants in less than a month and I am sold on their new menu offerings.

I arrived with my 90 year-old mother who has very low vision and walks with a cane. We were greeted by Ashley, who immediately sized up our situation and offered a table only a few steps from the door. The lighting was a bit too dark, but Ashley quickly told me that it was okay to open the blinds if we needed more light. At that point, I just knew we were in good hands! Ashley was very thorough in her questions when we ordered, and extremely attentive to our table. Drinks were refilled promptly and our food came out quickly and all was delicious. If you go, I hope your server is Ashley... she was absolutely terrific!!

• Visited April 2012