“Quick and easy from turnpike.”
Review of Pine Grill

Pine Grill
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Quick and easy from turnpike.”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Great food, great service and easy off on from turnpike in Somerset. We enjoyed a late lunch - turkey panini and grilled turkey pita. French fries best we've had in a while - crispy outside tasty inside. It's a keeper on our traveling list!

New Jersey
“A decent meal at a decent price”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Had supper here during our recent overnight stay in Somerset. Service was a bit slow but friendly. We asked for a children's menu but it was rather odd- the server said they had one but she could just tell us what was on it??? I asked about a pasta dish and she said we could order any pasta in a half portion with a side. Sides??? I don't know...it was just a very strange and difficult to elicit information about what we could order for the kids. Other than that, the general experience was fine. The children enjoyed their spaghetti & meatballs- and the portions were more than adequate. Spouse had crab cakes which were also of generous size. I had fried oysters- a perfect amount for me but if you were really hungry, it would not have been enough. We didn't have dessert because the DQ across the street was calling our name! Overall menu prices were reasonable.

“It was awesome”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

My wife and I finally went to visit her sister and her husband who live in Somorset. We decided, beforehand, we would dine at the Pine Grill, and, I took the time to read several reviews on TA. We were seated immediately and, our waitress had a great personality along with a great sense of humor that I tested several times. Everyone's entree was quite good and, since I had read the reviews beforehand, I ordered the frying pan cookie that all four of us dove into and enjoyed. I can highly recommend the Pine Grill as the food was quite good and the cost was reasonable. Make sure you try the frying pan cookie as it was great!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank superdan624100
Huntingtown, MD, USA
“Decent Home Cooking with Nice Service and Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

A good bet! Decent food, nice selection, good service, and good atmosphere. You can't really go wrong... Prices are reasonable as well. Try local food -- pierogies.

• Visited July 2011
Des Moines, Iowa
“Locally owned worth a visit”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We like to try locally owned restaurants when we travel. We had a simple but very tasty beef-mushroom wrap. Nice variety of menu items and reasonably priced. Nice quiet, cozy atmosphere. Friendly service. We would go again.