“Very nice and helpful”
Review of A1Economy Inn

A1Economy Inn
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Somerset
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Clerk on duty was very nice and very helpful. Asked us multiple times if there was anything we needed. Offered us ice for our cooler to keep our food cold. The beds were soft and the room was very clean. The kids enjoyed the breakfast both days we were there. The clerk even let us know that the local Sheetz was giving away free coffee and hot chocolate for a few hours on New Years. If I am ever in Somerset again and need a room I will check there first.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The room was clean and the beds were ok. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was really not worth eating. The place needs a lot of work. I am not going to stay here again but then again it was only $55. The restaurant that was recommendekd was horrible.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim30Chip
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The manager, Roger, was service oriented and as helpful as anyone could possibly be. The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. Parking was accessible right in front of the room. The breakfast was available several hours, and very good.
I stayed at the motel during my visit to the Flight 93 Memorial near Somerset. The manager was very helpful with directions and made several suggestions that helped my experience in many ways.
I would stay there, again, if I went back to PA.
The personal care helped my experience tremendously. I was really blessed with the whole trip.

Room Tip: I believe ALL rooms are clean and quiet!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Priscilla P
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This place is very clean & the motel staff are really there to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. I live on the road and motels come and go but this one sticks out. Thanks for a great nights sleep Economy Inn.

3  Thank drlee2er
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The rooms are very clean and rates are extremely reasonable.We enjoyed the continental breakfast and the friendly hospitality.We will be back and we highly recommend this place to everyone.The quiet atomosere was serene and relaxing.Ampal parking and the security to Economy Inn took a great deal of stress knowing all willl be safe.

2  Thank dannysgrl
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I would highly recommend this place. Just please show courtesy and wonderful hospitality. The rooms were very clean and equipped with necessities for a vacation. My family and I had a wonderful stay and experience.

1  Thank Jaimezelaya
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My family and I had experienced amazing hospitality at this in. The employees were very serviceable and always cared for our needs.

The room was very well equipped.. Our room had a refrigerator, microwave, and a 52 inch high definition television. There was also a queen-size bed and king-size bed. The temperature of the room was very comfortable as well well-equipped for heating and air-conditioning.

I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bevsi Z
Also consider these accommodations in or near Somerset
Holiday Inn Express Somerset
#11 of 12 in Somerset
Foggy Mountain Lodge
Foggy Mountain Lodge
#1 of 1 in Stahlstown

Been to A1Economy Inn? Share your experiences!