“Good rates and clean rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of A1Economy Inn

A1Economy Inn
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Somerset
“Good rates and clean rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have at this inn before. We like the big screen tv. I very much appreciate the affordable rooms and clean rooms. I very highly recommend this motel to everyone. In the near future i plan to come back and choose this inn over others.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Their pet policy changed from previously- they don't allow most pets any longer (cats are okay since they are quiet) dogs are a definite NO. Very pleased with the room itself. There were a few bugs that I found near the back of the room, but nothing too bad. Overall quite nce

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Engine258
Somerset,pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have stayed at this inn for years.The rooms are always very clean and this keeps bringing me back.The staff is always friendly and helpful.The rooms are very quiet.Thank you for a wonderful stay!This is my home away from home!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

After the first overnight stay a few years ago I knew I would be returning. I regularly travel to Somerset PA and now I always stay here. It is really clean and comfortable, rates are very reasonable but the main reason I keep coming back is because I am treated so great. I would recommend this Economy Inn to all travelers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Regina L
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Old-american style motel. Owner is very friendly and helpful in giving directions, tips etc.

Rooms are adequate, bathroom is small but not too small. Everything is clean which is the most important. Good for one or two nights. Rooms are pretty dark.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank ralfvd
Tarentum, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have stayed here a few times and would not have come back if I didn't feel it was clean.
My confidence in this place is so that I brought a team of people from my workplace to stay for two overnights. Each one of them expressed the cleanliness, simplicity and all you need for a mini home away from home. I intend on using it in the future.
As a woman being away from home the security and the caring employees make it all the better.

Room Tip: My tip for choosing a room has always been cleanliness and pleasant staff.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Jude K
Medina, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family and I stopped here on our way back from the Outer Banks. We booked this place a month in advance because of the pure fact that it was number one on trip advisor. Needless to say I was very sceptic on this Economy Inn. We arrived for our one night stay around 10:30pm. We pulled in and after seeing the exterior of the building and the "lobby" I thought to myself we made a big mistake. After getting settled in the room I was very surprised at the cleanliness in the room and bathroom. The room was very dated with the exception of the large flat screen TV. There was something cozy about the room and was exactly what we needed after being on the road for 7 hours. The "expanded" continental breakfast was nothing short of average in the makeshift separate breakfast room, but for free my wife and I got a bagel and coffee and the kids had juice and donuts before climbing back into the car to finish our trip. Overall the Economy Inn was clean and comfortable. Would we stay here again? Possibly.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank wolffpack14
Also consider these accommodations in or near Somerset
Holiday Inn Express Somerset
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#3 of 12 in Somerset

Been to A1Economy Inn? Share your experiences!