“"SUPERB VALUE"”
Review of A1Economy Inn

A1Economy Inn
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Somerset
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I am a traveling salesman and have stayed at the A1Economy Inn in Somerset, Pa once a month for the past two years. This motel is the best value for the money in the area. The rooms are extremely clean which is very important to me. I enjoy the free fax, wi-fi and breakfast. This motel is very highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank travelingsalesman201

Reviewed February 4, 2011

i have been coming to this are for quite a while and have stayed at many hotels in this area the "brand "names and local ,the A1 ECOMONY INN was the best kept secret from the moment i checked in i was treated like family anything i needed or wanted to make my stay more comfortable was afforded to me and the price was fantastic ,not to mention traveling alone as a woman is sort of uncomfortable but there is the added security hall that you need a key to enter into . there is a free breakfast free really fast wifi hbo and if you need anything one call and they are at your door the staff are very good and caring people who go out of there way to make sure your stay is the best ! im very pleased with my stay here and will be back.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank deanie273
Reviewed December 14, 2010

I operate a Antique Shop in Somerset. During the Holidays my daughter andGrand Children come over from Harrisburg to assist me in my sales, I have used Several Motels in the area, main name Motels and Chains, and have not been impressed. And I was very dissapointed. The service is just not personable, like it is at the A1 Economy Inn. I gave them a try and was Plaeasantly Surprised! Very pleased by the clean rooms,and the in room services. Wi-Fi. DVD, TV, Refrig and also the microwave. I am sorry I didn't find this motel sooner. SPECIAL Thanks to the mangement , for their HOSPITALITY, They made my Family feel very WELCOME! I would give them a 5 STAR rating.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank bOe97
Reviewed December 4, 2010

I am a sales executive and travel to Somerset once a month on business. Staying at the Economy Inn has been a pleasure. The wi-fi and free fax service is very convenient and the breakfast is excellent. The rooms are exceptionally clean and comfortable highly recommend this motel to all my friends and business associates.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank relvart222
Reviewed October 16, 2010

My family and I have been staying here for about 3 weeks due to my husbands work, We have 2 children and we can all fit comfortably in the room, with all of our totes from traveling. The staff goes out of their way to meet our needs and help us in any way they can. I lost my wedding band in the bed and left to go do laundry, when i came back, they helped me find it by going through the sheets from that day and the vaccum cleaner. We eventually found it in the hall way, than k goodness!!!! The rooms are extremely clean and they clean 'em everyday as soon as we walk out the door!! We are VERY VERY content with this place and are sure to come back next time we come to Somerset, PA

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank anikvaughn
Reviewed June 16, 2010

I would not recommend staying here unless you are with a hooker. When checking in, the desk staff is behind a window and it just looks very creepy. I went to the room with the vending machines and you have to pay for ice(very strange). There are also several vending machines with sex items in them(ribbed condoms, sexual arousal drops, etc...) There were no liners for the ice buckets and they were dirty. There may be a fridge and microwave in every room but that does not make this place worth it. Rooms are very creepy and everything is very outdated. Scary place to sleep!!!! There are also no deadbolts on the doors. Room key is a old fashioned metal key with the exception of one room at the end of the hall right next to the scary and dark vending/laundry room.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
18  Thank jesyka08844
Reviewed June 10, 2010

I loved staying there. The service was wonderful, clean rooms. The manager was very helpful and knew the area. I went to the breakfast room every morning and it was clean and well stocked with all kinds of doughnuts, waffles,cereal, everything you could want out of a continental breakfast. Coffee was always fresh. I slept like a baby. Its very secure, as it is a locked hallway and you need a key to get to the rooms. I felt safe. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo