Hampton Inn Somerset
Econo Lodge Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
$58
$49
Budget Inn(Somerset)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscookiespa turnpiketruck stopvery nice hotelfitness centercomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanfront desk staffother hotelsroad tripplace to staylobby areanice breakfastup to dateupon checkflight memorialstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The staff were not very friendly at this property. The breakfast was free but the staff were not able to keep up with the guests and you had to wait a long time for hot food. Overall the accommodations were nice, but if we had this experience again we would not give Hampton any more business.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Hotel facilities and services were very nice, not unlike Hampton Inns everywhere else. Breakfast was above average - warm omelets, fried potatoes, fruit, juices, etc. Lots of parking, WiFi, and fast food places nearby. We stayed there on a mild rainy night. Next morning as I prepared to fetch my car I slipped on the walkway and fell at the hotel entrance. Fortunately no serious injuries but I reported it to the desk agent to warn other guests. She recommended that I report it to the General Manager (he wasn't there at the time). I sent an e-mail to him exhorting him to take corrective action for the shiny, slippery surface. He did not respond at all. Then I mailed a letter to him explaining again the incident and my suggestions. Again no response. Surprising to me that he would ignore suggestions to improve the entrance surface, reduce the obvious danger of a serious fall, and protect the hotel against injury liability.

Room Tip: Be careful entering and exiting the front door area. The surface has an incline and is painted with HIGH-GLOSS slippery paint. It's worst when wet so walk with caution.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We've stayed there twice ... very good experiences both times. The staff was very helpful. The hotel was clean and neat. The complimentary breakfast included many choices and was great. It's location, right at the turnpike exit/entrance is very convenient.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Nothing fancy, nice and clean, decent Breakfast. Just what you want when on the road. I had made a special request and it was exactly as I requested upon my arrival. I travel for a living and that is a rarer occurrence than it should be.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

It is a little difficult to get to since the road network has been rearranged at the Pennsylvania Turnpike entrance, but it is worth the extra effort. We have stayed at three different hotels in the same area over the past ten years and this is by far the best from our standpipe. The internet is readily accessable and coffee and other beverages are available 24 hours a day. The rooms are clean and the HVAC system works well.