See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 2 nights. The property is old and dated. My room was very dark due to the poor lighting. I found it hard to get comfortable. And I woke up with tiny bite marks all over my body. When I Googled it, the marks were the same as bedbugs. I have heard other people say about bedbugs at this place. I believe it's true. The pool is permanently closed. The place just isn't that great. I had a really good rate, but that's about all that was good about it.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Shane b
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Very clean, very quiet, very comfortable. I’ve spent twice as much for a lot less in better known budget chains. Perfect place for a turnpike night. Single story and parking at door makes for quick and easy loading and unloading. Fantastic bedding. TV fine. All the popular food chains nearby. KFC has a generous senior discount. New AC in my room. Ice in office. Very nice Starbucks around corner. The $40+tax rate (saw a coupon on Iexit app) helped offset the ridiculous Pa. Turnpike tolls. Next time I’ll take I-80 instead of paying almost $50 to cross the state. And tolls go up Jan 1. I wish there were such a well-run affordable place to stay at every exit. And speaking of the Turnpike, it’s pretty much continuous big rigs. But traffic moves at 80 mph and I never saw anybody pulled over. Trucks pay $120 plus to cross Pa, which helps to explain why shipping costs more than the item you’re buying.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We stay here every year when we attend the Mother Earth News Fair. The room is clean and it is quite. I like being able to park right in front of the room. We come to the room at bedtime shower go to bed. Our needs are simple. The price for the room is very good. We did not eat the breakfast but husband said they had upgraded the area and they had more choices.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

We booked a room here over Labor Day weekend while driving to the Midwest. For $50 a night, the value is tough to argue with. The beds were comfortable, the AC worked, and the rooms had cable TV. The shower mat looked pretty old, but the rest of the room was comfortable, and what you would expect for the price. The continental breakfast was lacking; we ended up going out for breakfast instead.

We did not interact with the staff much, but when we did they were friendly, informative and helpful.

Location-wise, the restaurant is right off the PA turnpike, so the location is great, if you are looking for a quick on and off the interstate.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2017

This property may have been a jewel years ago, however it is on the way out. The room was clean, good sleep, several amenities, but it needs work. The breakfast was non-existent, cold items and some grits. The property needs work and there are several issues, the parking lot, pool is now a garden and more. Cheap sleeps but is it worth it???

Room tip: found on Expedia
Date of stay: September 2017