“Great house keeping!”

Knights Inn Somerset
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Somerset
Reviewed August 2, 2008

It was my first time staying in Somerset county and in my opinion they made my stay there wonderful. There was One house keeper in particular that was SO amazing, nice and incredibly HELPFUL! i believe she was new. I am a man, and i have needs...you know, like my Pillows being fluffed and my towels being warmed for me in the microwave. Yea, I would most definetly stay there again and again...and again.. :-D

Stayed: June 2008

Reviewed July 23, 2008

We stayed here as a rendezvous with the family. The Free WiFi did not work. (bad) the coin laundry was broken.(bad) The pool was open and working (good). Did have fridge and microwave in room and I did like the fact that you can park in front of your door as it is laid out old motel style (1 floor ranch type).

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank whalehead
Reviewed July 12, 2008

The Problems with some Americans, they are nothing but winers and complanies,

I had no problem with this Hotel. yet, it is ture that these People that run this Hotel is making little money to pay their Mortgate and other Expensives.

She gave me an Extended Discount for a longer Stay.

Yet, I did not have daily maid service, all I needed was clean toweks at the front Desk..

Made my own Bed. so what is the big deal.

Yet, their was noting wrong with my Room.
Extended Cable TV

Breakfast was limited, however, so what.

So, that being said Hotes in New York are worst.

SmallRooms, Rude Staff, out dated, Fire Trapp, and overly Expensive.

Ok, Carpet was run-down. get their early.

Instead of haning out in Bars or Start early in the Morning.

Fact is, first come, first choice.

Better yet, go to a differant Hote, with Limited Cable TV and small Pool and over price.

And don't go to Garbage Web Disccounts, it is false. advertising.

And last. before you know it All Hotels will be Non Smoking.

Thank Goodness it wil not burn down with carless ungly Cig Smokes. no those people are not ugly, their cigs are gross

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2008

Price was right, location was right, dirty, cramped, odd smell (we never did figure out what it was. Bathroom was small...my husband is 6'2 and we neither one are "small" people. I don't think I would have wanted to use one of those lights that "shows all..." Ewww!

Stayed: May 2005
1  Thank mgmsmom
Reviewed March 10, 2008

Although the hotel manager was nice, it was not enough to overcame the terrible shape this hotel is in. The room I stayed in was very dirty and moldy, the road to get to the room was filled with potholes so large that they could swallow your car if you are not careful. I would not recommend this place to anyone no mater how affordable it might be. The old adage remains true: You get what you pay for..... .

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank Skier88
Reviewed December 27, 2007

not what i was expecting. i could not understand the price change from what was on the billboard . not a 4 star or 3 or 2 but it did stand out cleaness was an issue just keep your eyes closd and keeping reaching for the ..stars.. we left...

Stayed: January 2007
2  Thank Pa_Past
Reviewed October 9, 2007

My name is Neva Campbell. I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel twice this year once when my Son came home for R&R from Iraq and once when his wife was in a terrible wreck. Both times I stayed the manager of the hotel was very helpfull and pleaseant. She gave me a discounted price and the rooms were very effecient for to meet my needs. I very soon started recommending this hotel to my daughter that got married on the 29th of Sept.2007 and she stayed there for a 4 night time. She was very pleased at the hotel also. Needless to say I started a friendship up with the owner of this hotel and we shared and prayed a lot together. The hotel exceeded the expectations I had for the price of nightly stay. Gita, the manager and owner was very Gracious to me and everything that I needed during my stay was provided to me very time effecient. I have read some of the review of this hotel and was dissmayed at them. I would recommend anyone traveling and heading though the little town of Somerset to give this hotel a chance. It's not the newest on the block but very reasonable for the price. Thanks for your time and reading
Neva L Campbell