All reviews room was clean continental breakfast pa turnpike waffles flight memorial fast food one night stay easy access great price would stay again toll booth seven springs virginia singh motorcycle highway convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2018

After searching for hotels close to the Flight 93 Memorial, my husband chose Days Inn Somerset based on photographs and reviews. When we arrived late Wednesday evening we were shocked to see how run down the rooms were and how few choices the breakfast selections were. The heater in our room and that of the adjoining room we booked was so noisy that it kept us up at night. The bathtubs in both rooms had been retrofitted over the existing tub and if one is not careful, you could either slip in the tub due to the unevenness or trip getting out of the tub because it is so high.
Unfortunately we can not recommend this hotel and are shocked that Wyndham would even put there name on this hotel. It needs to be gutted and fully refurbished. Oh, and did I mention that is was dirty? There were thick spiderwebs in the folds of the curtains and the bathroom floor hair from the previous guests. UGH!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

This is an older motel but was sufficient for a night's stay. Our room was quite small but it had everthing we needed. The bathtub/shower did not drain and the hot and cold water caps fell off the faucets so a little maintenance is needed. Due to construction, it was difficult to find our way into this motel but easy out once the kind lady in the office gave us directions. There was a Subway in close walking distance to the motel. I was worried about highway noise but it was not bad at all. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Stopped at the Days Inn during our visit to the 9/11 Flight 93 Memorial. Was pretty typical for a next to the freeway motel hotel. Nice room comfortable beds clean bathroom the continental breakfast was pretty typical for a motel hotel. Next to the freeway but not noisy. Was able to get a good night sleep. Would stay here going to fit in the area

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Such a great value for us, and quite close to many choices to eat. The staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming. The beds were INCREDIBLY comfortable with many pillows to pick from. The continental breakfast had an unexpected bonus by providing the option for waffles. The breakfast items were also constantly replenished by attentive staff. The only negative we encountered was the high edge of the bathtub as the tub appeared to be installed higher than usual?

Reviewed October 20, 2018

I booked an accessible room, I have a disabled person who lives with me. The bathroom was spacious and easy for her to access. She could not shower though because the accessible room has a tub with a portable seat that is too wide for the tub. Overall, the room was clean and comfortable. I needed a place that allowed pets because I had two parrots in travel cages with me. They charged me $10 which was very reasonable. Would have given excellent rating if they had a shower for accessible bath. For the price you won't be disappointed. The room is clean, bed is acceptable and they have breakfast items. I stayed in better hotels visiting family near Somerset, but the price was much higher and did not offer much more in way of convenience.

Room tip: Accessible rooms have King bed, large bathroom and face east so you can open the curtains in the morning to watch the rising sun.