“A "Must Visit" for first timers to the area, and those that return!”

Good 'N Plenty Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Smoketown
Cuisines: American, Dutch
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: At Good 'N Plenty Restaurant, we are pleased to offer our guests family style dining, menu dining, a takeout program, an award winning bake shop and an extensive gift shop. Bring family, friends and neighbors to enjoy our traditional Lancaster County home cooking. See and taste why we have been chosen as one of AAA's Top Ten BEST "down home dining" restaurants in North America as well as voted "the best" local PA Dutch restaurant. We look forward to serving you!!
Reviewed March 4, 2019

We have eaten at the Good 'N Plenty many times over the past 10 years or so. We can count on the food being tasty, good flavor, great selection and the servings are very generous. We like the atmosphere, and the way we were treated by the restaurant staff, we wouldn’t think of being in the area without having a meal there, unless we were with a bus tour group. I strongly recommend that you go there with an empty belly and a good appetite! The prices have gone up over the years, but then what has not gone up in any restaurant? The increase in taxes, cost of foods and drinks and of course the increase in wages too. But the way I look at it, quality food in good portions with great wait staff and service is always worth the cost.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Did the family style meal (for lunch) and let me tell you, it was amazing homemade tasting food that I literly ate so much of, I didn't need to eat again the rest of the day. Highly recommend if you don't mine eating and sharing with some strangers. Of course if you have enough people you probably don't have to worry about that.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

My friend suggested we eat here - it was her favorite place, so i said sure. I was initially surprised by the price for dinner - over $20 per person and you are seated with people you don't know, but we had a good time. the food was good - not incredible except for the friend chicken - that was amazing. you are served family style with 3 different meats, potatoes, pasta, vegetables and some of their own products like pickles, a cabbage slaw etc. While I don't know if I would go again, I think if you are trying to get the Amish experience, it is worth a visit

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2019

The food at Good 'N Plenty is good and the servings are very generous. We wouldn’t think of being in the area without going there. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2018

Overall,our experience was poor. We were seated quickly and our waitress came and was so happy to bring our family style dishes of food. She said she would be back to refill our plates of food as needed. We never saw her again at our table.I had to ask the hostess for more beverage as well for refill on the food.We were seated at a table with a total of 8 people.there was JUST enough food for each person to get one average helping of food. There were 8 pieces of chicken with some people only able to eat 1 wing ,leg or thigh.This was a very white,starchy meal of cream potatoes,white gravy,plain lightly buttered noodles,corn,and loaf bread. there was nothing green on the table. We were offered 2 "homemade" pies for dessert and no one at our table could eat either one. We had to settle on a scoop of ice cream. I certainly expected a better experience than this for $30.00.Iwould not go back!

Date of visit: September 2018