“Delicious!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Smoketown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: At Good 'N Plenty Restaurant, we are pleased to offer our guests family style dining, menu dining, a takeout program, an award winning bake shop and an extensive gift shop. Bring family, friends and neighbors to enjoy our traditional Lancaster County home cooking. See and taste why we have been chosen as one of AAA's Top Ten BEST "down home dining" restaurants in North America as well as voted "the best" local PA Dutch restaurant. We look forward to serving you!!
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We chose the menu option, instead of family style. The food was so yummy, that we came back the next evening. Very friendly staff. GREAT price for the food.

1  Thank 1travelinjunkie
Glen L, Owner at Good 'N Plenty Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

What a great compliment to have you join us two nights in a row - thanks so much!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My family and I chose to order off the menu instead of the family style all you can eat option. The food was delicious and plentiful. Three adults ate for $35 and dessert is included. The gift shops are also nice. It was so good that I took my parents there for dinner and they loved it too. The homemade bread with apple butter and whipped butter is a nice bonus. Will definitely go back again!

2  Thank audwel72

Thank you for visiting us from Boyertown - we are very pleased you and your family enjoyed your Good N Plenty dining experience - we look forward to serving you again!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I really enjoyed my dinner at the Good N Plenty. We opted not to eat in the dining room where you sit at long tables with other diners and eat family style. Instead we dined off the menu at our own table. We both had a great dinner under $30. Fresh bread with homemade applebutter and whipped butter. I had the ham with apples and mashed potaoes. My husband had fried chicken. Dessert was included a choice of several pies, puddings or ice cfream. Can't beat the value or quality!

1  Thank RobinSue55
Glen L, Owner at Good 'N Plenty Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for writing about menu dining - we are pleased you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to serving you again!!

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to this place since I was a little girl whenever we visit Hershey. This year I went once again with my husband and three children. The food was tasty. The service was good. But just not as good overall as it used to be. I also think it's time to separate the tables a bit more, maybe 6 at a table and update the tables and chairs. I feel like the big dining room is more like a cafeteria.

Thank you for visiting from NY - we appreciate your comments.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Another of the gift shop, bakery and restaurants that cater to busloads and families. All of the others were 1 - 2 hour waits (MIllers. Bird In Hand, Plain N Fancy), and then we stumbled upon this one. We got seated in 15 minutes even with the crowd. Although there was the buffet smorsgabord, we opted for the menu items, and that is why we got seated more quickly. We ordered the Turkey platter, kids chicken and the combo platter of meat loaf, chicken and port n sauerkraut. The turkey platter was only so so. The combo sampler was a bit disappointing due to the 2x2 inch piece of meat loaf and a sauerkraut with pork with only 6 pieces of pork. The fried chicken was good and the mashed potatoes was creamy and perfect. It just I thought I was getting some meat with the meal (and this was the most expensive dinner platter they offered).
Service was only good as the server probably was assigned too many customers.

1  Thank Too Poor 2

Thank you for your review.