“Not your average pizza restaurant”

Corner Bistro & Pizza Co
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Smethport
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This restaurant serves much more than pizza. We had one of their pasta dishes with a side salad and it was delicious. Nice & clean and servers were very accommodating.

There are newer reviews for Corner Bistro & Pizza Co

Reviewed June 28, 2014

While staying Smethport,pa recently my husband suggested trying Corner Pizza Company. While I really resisted going to yet another pizza joint I'm happy we did. The Corner Pizza company has tons of other food aside from pizza-LOL!! Who knew??? I had the Chicken Parmigiana w/side salad. Now I'm super picky but this was the best Chicken Parm. EVER!!! The salad alone is quite filling. But the Chicken Parmigiana was served with crisp chicken not soggy like you get in other restaurants. It was awesome!!!! my husband had the Tour of Italy meal(he loved it) but I cant remember what exactly was on the plate -sorry- I was toooo focused on my awesome meal. Prices are fair. Quality of food is excellent. And staff was super friendly. When your done eating check out their bar under the restaurant! It's quaint & charming.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I had the homemade lasagna and it was awesome, obviously made there based on a special recipe. I cannot recommend more highly!

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Driving Route 6 and had hoped to stop for a bite at The Diner, but sadly it is out of business.
But found Corner Pizza is much more than a pizza joint. They have a full menu of sandwiches and meals. Had a great side salad, clam chowder, and a sub.
Very tasty! The atmosphere is nice with colorful walls, wood flooring, eclectic wood tables and chairs. Glad we stopped.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

This Pizza place should be called a restaurant, there is a lot more than pizza here. We had a green curry clam appetizer! and the steak special served with garlic mashed potatoes. WOW!