“When mistakes happen, they work hard to make amends.”
Review of Red Rock Falls

Red Rock Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is a wonderful restaurant that tries very hard but always seems to be just short of a top rating due to service glitches. A really strong staff manager coupled with some sort of incentive to retain servers would be beneficial. Because otherwise - the atmosphere is quaint and fun (renovated school house), the food is consistent and always good to really very good, and you always feel welcome. The owner (is he the chef as well? Not sure) is a real believer in making good if something goes wrong. We didn't even get noticed by our server for 15 minutes after arriving the other night, and the owner caught on, reprimanded the server and then offered a complimentary appetizer or dessert to compensate. Food was great, service was fine after that point, and the gesture was really appreciated. I think if they could get the service/staff training down cold - it would be a consistently recommended spot to dine.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We started out with French onion soup which was delicious. My daughter had salad with oil and vinegar and when she poured the oil this lid fell off and her salad was saturated with it. I ordered a fish fry and when it came it was greasy as though the oil had not been hot enough when it was cooked. I had to ask for tarter sauce. Our waitress was not very attentive and when she brought me the change she gave me 2 singles and 2 fives. I wanted to leave $4 but that was not an option so she got less.

2  Thank majnc
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Visited this restaurant after a very long day of driving from Massachusetts. Stopped in Slippery Rock just to spend the night and the hotel front desk clerk recommended this place. I only wanted to take out the food and head back to the hotel as I was bone tired. As I walked in, they were setting up for a private party and did not have room for walk in's anyway, so take out was the best option! The staff was really fabulous and took my order and kept coming back to check on me and providing glasses of water (I must have really looked worn out!). The food only took about 20 minutes, I ordered a sausage ravioli dish with a side salad. I think that the total cost was around $14, very reasonable. The restaurant itself looked very charming and I would go back here to sit down for dinner if I was in the area again. Great place and the food was really good!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I had been to this place several times over the past year and I must say, it is a favorite! The service, food, and atmosphere are great! I recently went for dinner and had the crabby sirloin which is a sirloin steak with a crab cake, it was so good! The seasoning was just right a well as the temperature. The crab cake was a non-traditional one with no filler and all lump crab meat. I would definitely recommend that dish. This place for a family lunch or dinner, a business meeting, or a large party. What a nice place!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great find. Food choices fresh and deliciously prepared.
Creative specials
Home made soups, fresh catch weekly on Fridays. We love it here !