Fairfield Inn & Suites Slippery Rock
$102
$143
CandlewoodSuites
$49
All reviewsslippery rock universitygrove citysmall pool and hot tubwafflesfront deskwestern paplace to staybreakfast attendantmin drivenice hotelup to dateclean roomsthe entire staffthird floorfitness centercerealsru
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a great property tucked away about 20m from Grove City Premium Outlets (this was the main purpose of our trip).
The hotel was exceptionally clean, well stocked, quiet and had plenty of amenities.
The staff were great and helpful.
Breakfast was plentiful and well stocked the whole time PLUS there was free flavoured water, cookies (for the kids) and coffee/tea 24/7.
Pool was small but a nice addition as was the exercise room.
Close to a grocery store, gas station and banks (if you need that)
Price was great $130 (for 4 including breakfast)
A little tricky to find on the GPS but I just called the staff at the property who told me exactly what to plug in.
I would definitely recommend this property.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stayed here for one night as I was driving through the area and wanted a Marriott. I am a platinum member and have stayed in many different Marriott hotels of different ranges. I felt that the price ($169 for an average king bed) was very high for a Fairfield Inn in basically middle of nowhere PA. It was hard to find (not exactly off the interstate, about 15 miles or so out) and simply average. It appeared to be a brand new facility but the driveway was not completed and poorly lit in the dark. You hard to be very cautious so not to drive off the drive into the adjoining field. The desk staff was pleasant but the room itself was very basic and although clean did not look as new as the main lobby (actually looked rather shabby). It was clean but for the hotel I thought it was overpriced. I did not eat the breakfast as I left early the next morning to get in the road so I cannot comment on the food. The front desk was not staffed when I left at 5:30 am and I did think that was strange. All in all the hotel was fine for a night's rest but I felt the price was high for the area.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My sister and I stayed here on a girl 's weekend to Grove City outlets. Te hotel is a little trick to find (the GPS address is different than the street address) but the hotel is beautiful. Breakfast was hot and good food. Hotel itself was clean and comfortable. Quiet. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife & I stayed at this hotel while visiting our son at Slippery Rock University during the family & friends weekend. They were at full capacity, but would hardly notice. The staff was friendly and helpful about places to eat. The only complaints that I have is that the walls seem to be a little thin as we could hear our neighbor talking on the phone and coughing.
The other item to notice was that the entrance to the hotel parking lot is very confusing in not there before or arriving in the daylight. We arrived at night and found the drive to the hotel very confusing.
We would however stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

My title really says it all -- but I want to emphasize the kudos to the staff -- they are helpful, welcoming and really went out of their way for us.
My only complaints really are about the very odd driveway -- it seems unfinished and could use better lighting. I also think its a little pricey for where and what it is... But it's the only gig in town so it's worth it to be close to campus when we're visiting our student!

• Stayed: September 2013