Review Highlights
Great! And so much fun

Thank you David for guiding us through three “levels” in the tree tops and encouraged us to get out... read more

Reviewed today
mbp20162016
Radicondoli, Italy
via mobile
Skytop Lodge's Adventures Zip ine Obstacle Course

We signed up for the 4 hour zip line obstacle course. Our guide gave us a detailed mini training... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Kimberly B

All reviews zip lining obstacle course skytop lodge my husband and i lots of fun rock climbing bug spray black diamond looking forward zipline tour hour adventure get away different types ninja warrior rain or shine entire group treetop challenge
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018

we went hiking all through the property and could hear the zip liners off in the distance enjoying themselves.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

This is a great adventure for the whole family. I would recommend this to all. I would love to visit again. It was totally AWESOME!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Wow where to start. We drove from Philadelphia to Canadensis Pcono for about 2hours and 45min and it was nice and early and A beautiful weather that day, mid 60s. The place is so nice and the people there are fun and knowledgeable for sure. They show you how to ou ton a harness and you will definitely need Gloves so bring your own or buy what they have. I had my own because the ones they have weren't good enough for me. I saw that the guide had a full coverage gloves where as the ones they sell were fingerless which isn't as good , at least for me. Next time Im taking better gloves because this obstacle course is not that easy especially the second part where it gets about 65-70 feet high up in the air and very challenging. This was smooch fun for our family, group of 6, we will never forget it. Our guide George was funny and fun and also he was making sure we were safe too. If you have a chance to go I would highly recommend!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

This was our first visit to sky top and we had an amazing time.
Here are the pros:
Our guide was amazing and he effortlessly walked across the tight rope without holding on.
Different types of bridges
An entire course with just ziplines
Difficulty level progressively increases
If uncomfortable with a course you have the opportunity to walk to the next one.
Lots of fun to be had

I would have given them 5 stars however I had the following issues.

We visited on a Saturday and the online reservation for the day was sold out for the day. Our group was large about 12 of us. however the group that came later had just three.
A guide accompanies you from course to course. You have to wait for the entire group to complete before proceeding to the next course, and that gets tiresome, especially if some in your group are intimated.
If the group takes to long they don't go on the last course which is what happened to us, and we were looking forward to it as it appeared to be the most challenging course.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Alok Michelle S
Reviewed August 18, 2018

We had 3 in our group plus another family of 6 and a group of 4 so 13 of us plus our guide Drew. We thought we were zip lining down the mountain, didn't know we were going to be navigating rope bridges, swings and other challenging obstacles to get to the zip lines. It's a 4 hour adventure ending in the black course which is a culmination of the previous obstacles, which are increased in difficulty. The whole course was fun and Drew provided enough guidance on the obstacles without being overbearing, offering as much encouragement as needed to get people through the obstacles.
Bring water and bug spray to make it more enjoyable.

Date of experience: August 2018