“hike in the woods middle of a fog”

Skytop Lodge's Adventures
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Skytop
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The walk is a must do, the scents of nature came alive in the dampness. The woods looked amazing and we found many surprises along the way.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

1. No one is there most of the time. 2. They don't answer the phone. 3. They feel like they work for free at a kids camp. Useless. There are only a few events. Really? You don't know anything about them? And you tell me to call the phone number that is on your desk for more information? And they should change the name from "Adventure Center" to "Boring Center".

1  Thank Paul L
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I can say every staff member from the hotel to the adventure center down to the guy driving the shuttle were extremely nice with great customer service and they really did their best to make you feel welcomed there! I know walking out me and kids were talking about going back for a weekend and doing some skiing and visiting the day spa which says a lot about the place because normally we don't agree. The zippline course is fun and set in a beautiful area. The staff was always helpful even showed me tricks to help me keep up with the kids :-)

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and myself bought a groupon for a 3-hour treetop adventure and ziplining. It was money and time well spent. We had a booking for 1.00pm and we were expected to be there at 12.30pm. We got very late and it was almost 1.10pm by the time we reached there. Even then the staff there was just awesome, we were given a instructor for ourselves until we joined our group. Our instructor was very helpful and was very interactive throughout the course. All in all, in that mystical foggy weather we had an awesome time.

TIP: carry your gloves.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We loved the Levitts Falls Trail. The West Rim Trail counter clockwise loop needs better signage where it bears to the left We over hiked 2 miles because the signs faced one way only.