“Trails”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Trails”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We loved the Levitts Falls Trail. The West Rim Trail counter clockwise loop needs better signage where it bears to the left We over hiked 2 miles because the signs faced one way only.

nj
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“ropes course and rock climbing”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Very organized and clear directions. Beautiful surroundings. Close to Lodge (drive or courtesy shuttle). Great guide Adam! 12, 9 year old rock climbed and did well. Adam was very patient and helpful. Unfortunately 9 year old not quite near the height requirement for ropes course, so he could not partake.

Brooklyn NY
“Skytop Outfitters = Fun”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I bought a deal through living social for my husband, for his birthday. He always has wanted to try shotgun sports and this was the perfect opportunity being that we were going to be in the area and who doesn't love a 50% off deal. So I decided to try it too and I'm glad I did. We had a great time at the shooting range. The instructors are excellent, they walk you through the whole process step by step. I was quite nervous handling a firearm for the first time and our instructor was quite patient ( thanks Jeff ). Once you start hitting them birds its really exciting! My husband loved it and is already planning a return trip with some friends. Also must mention this is an absolutely beautiful area of the Poconos many other activities available in the area and you definitely have to check out Skytop Lodge , we did before heading home and will be staying there on our return trip --- just gorgeous. Happy Trails : )

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ziplining”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We bought a living social deal so the price was right. We went on the 20th and it wasn't warm. That helped a lot because by the second course, I was sweating. We had Kevin as our guide and it was just me and my husband. The rest of the group showed up late. The course was nothing like our experience in Hawaii. It's challenging and fun. I was sore the next day because we hadn't done much physical activities since springtime. I would definitely come back with a bigger group of friends.

Visited October 2013
Wildwood, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Zip and Links”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Awesome Zip Lines and a beautiful resort. The place is filled with things to do if you stay in the resort you get a dail agenda and them you pick as items interest you. The have lawn bowling, archery, hiking and all types of watersports. This place is an old time lodge that looks like a castles.. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. Played golf at Skytop and it was awesome as well.

Visited October 2013