Skytop Lodge
$110
$107
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
$179
Mount Airy Casino Resort(Mount Pocono)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Travelocity
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
$72
$70
Travelocity
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
$65
Hotwire.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
$100
ComfortInn
$84
Travelocity
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region(Lake Ariel)(Great Value!)
$105
ComfortInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,268 results
All reviewsdining roomtea roomgolf courseadventure centerping pongthe cottagesice skatingzip lineindoor pooloutdoor activitieslawn bowlinghiking trailshorseback ridinggrounds are beautifuldog sleddingold world charmmeal plan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2012

we just returned today from our second trip to skytop. And all i can say is AMAZING!!!! This was our second trip here with a group of us from work we all had stayed in the Inn this time. And it is absoulutley beautiful . The rooms are nice and clean the staff is very helpful and friendly. The food was excellent the views were nice too. There is so much to do we took walks on the trails go to the waterfall. the spring weather was great. Ther are so many things to do laser tag golfing fishing paintball treetop adventure etc. There is just something for everyone of all ages. vist the tap room for a quaint gathering among friends walk in the gardens and the grounds. some of went bike riding it was fun. Words cannot describe how you feel when you are here if you are looking for a getaway. Or a special place to gather with friends or family or even colleagues like we had done this is the place to go. It is an adventure waiting. While we came with colleagues and had the entire inn. It was really special to get together with our friends from work. And the memories we have from coming here will always be treasured. My husband and I are talking about returning in sept or oct for a weekend getaway. so we will definitly be returning again. Thx Sky top we will see you soon cannot wait for our return trip. Bruce&Tammy maser

Room Tip: rooms in the inn are great you have your own private balcony 2nd floor corner rooms are quiet so is all os second floor
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
EMayotte, General Manager at Skytop Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Dear Bruce and Tammy,

Thank you for providing your weekend experience at Skytop. We are so fortunate to have so many of our guests return to Skytop year after year. Our return guests are definitely the mainstay of this wonderful property. It is as beautiful in the spring as it is in the fall. I am glad to see that you will be joining us again the fall. May I suggest our Harvest Lake Stroll weekend?

Again, thank you for your comments. I hope you have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We spontaneously showed up, lucky to get a room, Easter weekend when we learned that the entire house we were headed for had the flu. What a great experience. Easter Egg hunts for the hundreds of kids staying at the hotel, a live band at night in the lobby, and an atmosphere that just catered to children. This is a luxury property that I would compare to a Greenbriar or Homestead, though perhaps one step below. It is absolutely beautiful, very traditional, and very welcoming. The food was excellent, and there is no reason to leave the resort. Orvis has a sports center on site with shooting, fly fishing and mountain biking. The kids can wonder around on their own and there are great indoor and outdoor pools and a game room with ping pong, movies, arcade games fuzbol. Their were a lot of groups of extended family at the hotel, and off of the lobby a library, rooms for board games, and tea every afternoon at 4. We thought the service was excellent. The reason I say it is a step below Greenbriar or the Homestead, is based on the rooms, which were slightly dated and not as noise proof as we may have hoped. I would highly recommend this place and expect to make this an annual trip.

Room Tip: The main building is more convenient.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank gatorinnola
EMayotte, General Manager at Skytop Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Dear gatorinnola,

Thank you very much for your comments. It is an honor to be put in the same league as the Greenbrier and the Homestead resorts, two of the world’s best resort properties. We do have such a vast array of fun things for the entire family to experience. And with the mild weather that we’ve been having, all of our fun outdoor activities are in full swing. It was wonderful that the kids could enjoy the Easter weekend with our Easter egg hunt, live band and children’s activities. I hope on your next stay that you will be able to experience our Adventure Center which features a zip line obstacle course, paintball, rock climbing and so much more.

I hope you have a great year and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

this was our latest trip to Skytop. We have been there many times. It is a wonderful family resort. But there are issues. Skytop requires jackets for dinner to preserve an atmosphere of "dignity" and respect, but the service falls short. I have seen better service at a diner. If you require a dress code for dinner ( which I love ) make sure your staff is up to par. Clear salad plates before serving the entree. Make sure there are forks for the entree. Make sure water glasses are filled. I could go on and on. I was also dismayed by the reservation system for many activities. no one ever answered the phone. Messages were returned more than a day later -- long after we made other plans.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ssbPhiladelphiaPA

Dear ssbPhiladelphiaPA,

Thank your comments regarding your recent stay at Skytop. I am delighted that you have been to Skytop so many times in the past. Please accept my sincere apologies for our shortcomings in dining room service. I am not quite sure where we dropped the ball during your stay but I will be sure to review this with our dining room manager. Also, during April we experienced a number of severe telephone disruptions which caused delays in getting back to our guests both through our email and telephone system. This was a real problem but I am glad to say we now have it fixed.

On your next visit to Skytop please give me a call so that we can be sure to take extra care of you and your family.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

skytop lodge is perfect in so many ways. if you are travelling with children, there is so much for them to do, indoors and outdoors. if you are with an extended family group, there are lots of congregating spots to relax together. and if you want a couple's retreat, it is peaceful and relaxing. the food is superb, the staff is excellent, the decor is beautiful... perfect!

Room Tip: the inn was a great choice for a couple's weekend. the room had a porch with rockers and a fireplace.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
EMayotte, General Manager at Skytop Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Dear terizim,

Thank you for providing your comments in relation to your recent stay at Skytop. Skytop is perfect in many ways! We have worked very diligently on being able to provide our guests with a true escape from the rigors of the world. With all of our activities, each family member can fill their day with all types of things to do. And at the end of the day, the entire family is able to spend an enjoyable evening around the dining room table.

We hope that you will return soon. I appreciate your comments and hope you have a great summer.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

A wonderful place to unwind and relax and enjoy the beautiful mountainside lake and comfortable lodge. The meals were great during recent visit, and so were the activities. There were so many friendly staff as well. Saturday night is the best with the orchestra and dancing. I cannot wait to go back again. Michael S.

• Stayed: March 2012

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your kind comments in relation to your stay at Skytop. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff. We are fortunate to have such a caring group of people at Skytop that are truly concerned with our guests’ well being. They will be delighted to learn that their service did not go unnoticed. Our Grand March on Saturday nights is truly a fun event that must be experienced at least once in a lifetime. I am glad that you had the opportunity to participate and we cannot wait to have you back again.

I hope you have a great summer!