Hotel Fiesole
$119
Hampton.com
$129
GardenInn.com
All reviewsevent plannertrain carcontinental breakfastquaint townweddingfloorarmoirestairwellpillowsfurniturecleanlinessfiesole
Reviewed December 7, 2010

we knew immediately when we first stepped into hotel fiesole and met abbey that it was the right place for us to have our wedding. skippack is so quaint and romantic and fiesole is very charming. i loved having the bar so that our guests could get drinks and socialize. we had 100 guests and it was a bit tight but it created the feeling of a formal dinner party which was what i wanted. abbey was very nice and answered all of my questions from the day we first met until after the wedding. all of my friends raved about the delicious food. we did not have any quality issues with the service like the other review. now we are planning to go back every year for our anniversary. i am so grateful that we found hotel fiesole because it was perfect for us and i wouldn't have changed a thing.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank jmyoung18
Reviewed December 7, 2010

My husband and I were married at the Hotel Fiesole last October 3rd. We worked with their wedding planner who was amazing and who went above and beyond to make sure our big day was incredible, which it was. The hotel itself is absolutely gorgeous and the food and alcohol is top of the line. We did a one-stop-shop getting married at the hotel, hosting the reception there, and staying the night in the bridal suite. We also did our rehearsal dinner there. Our guests are STILL talking about how incredible our wedding was over a year later! I have been to many, many weddings and I believe that ours was the best. Much of that is owed to the Hotel Fiesole and its incredible staff. We went back on our anniversary this year and plan to do so every year that we can.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lstock100309
Reviewed December 7, 2010

Hotel Fiesole made our wedding day spectacular and special. Our wedding planner(Abbey) was wonderful! She made us feel confident and relaxed knowing that our wedding was all under control. We had great communication with her and she was always there when we needed her. The food was delicious and all our guests still rave about it. Our wedding was quoted by friends as "the nicest wedding ever" and "so perfect". We loved the decor and the staff. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. We also stayed over in the wedding suite and didnt want to leave in the morning. It was beautiful and the bed was so comfortable! I slept better than I do at my home. I cant say enough good things about Hotel Fiesole. Oh yeah one more...the price was incredible. It's like getting a rare deal where it turns out to be the best choice you ever made. Thank you Hotel Fiesole for making our wedding very memorable and perfect!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank msb2402
Reviewed October 14, 2010

My daughter's wedding was there 09/25/10. Nothing was as promised. A zoo would best describe it with other hotel guests and people from the street strolling into the wedding. Our area was supposed to be roped off and was not. These people were viewing the wedding pictures. A couple and their baby and grandmother actually came into the dining room. Food good, but that is all that was good.

The event planner "promised", but did not carry out.

Several wedding guests booked rooms. One very elderly guest couple who was handicapped was booked a so-called handicapped room which was not a handicapped room. I had to leave my daughter's room to assist this person getting into a very high bed. The shower did not have a shower seat, thus taking a shower was impossible.

This couple (man - 91 years' old; woman - 83 years' old) could not get someone to take up their luggage to their room. Finally a kitchen-staff young man did and told the couple it was not his job!

The wedding bar was not giving out cocktails unless you tipped first and appetizers during the cocktail time did not have appetizers for everyone.

All in all this 5-star hotel was acting on 2 stars! Total flop!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank babyboomer040
Reviewed July 21, 2010

We DID NOT stay at this fabulous hotel but we did have some cocktails and
appetizers. The bartender was adorable and attentive. Very comfortable place to
meet and greet!!!
We loved it so much we're considering going back at Christmas..it's going to
be fantastic....Skippack is an adorable town and The Hotel Fiesole is going to
be decorated to the hilt.
The lovely young lady at the front desk showed us several rooms so we would
know the room we wanted to stay in.
I'm looking forward to going back and having the full experience of this beautiful property.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple